For Sale/For Trade 2013 FF 3 x Red Signatures, 12 x AA $85 inc. postage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate I wish I did for you. Thought u might have alreafy had it but thought I would try as would be great to bring in boyd to my collection =]

Out of curiosity is there any way you would be interested in cards from this years future force? I have Cutler, Sheed, Tickner, Hourigan, Waseley Black, Wilson and Billings red and Perris Golds that i am looking to trade for some of the reds/ golds i need

I'm really only trying to trade for Port cards I need and whoever Port picks in the draft. So If I cant trade before the trade, I'll trade for whoever Port picks.

ok thanks mate that makes sense and is what i am doing for gws/gc, just a shame i dont have the cards you need ahha But if you can keep me in mind once draft happens i would love to trade with you if we had a chance!

Hey mate I've got 2005 tradition footy face set, MWFF3 Byron Pickett, 2007 Foil Signature set, 2007 Holofoil set, 2010 DR8 Butcher. All Port Adelaide cards. Would trade for your Lewis Taylor RED #63, Isaiah Miller Red #032 and Billy Hartung Red #016.

Hey mate you don't have any low number or last number hartungs do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom