nazimcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nazim
maxwellg1.jpg

henriques5.jpg

mckayc2.jpg

slshirts.jpg

I am sure you have run out of wall space by now Naz, I would happily allow you to display one at my place! Lol

Great pick ups mate, job well done. Very envious....

Very nice Naz! Great haul!

Where did the Sri Lanka ones come from?

Thanks guys.

Daniel, I'm touched by your concern for my wall space :p At this rate, my wife is likely to kick me out of the house, in which case I may well have to take you up on your offer :)

Brad the Sri Lankan shirts were also through the Bushfire Appeal auction. Not as nice as the Aussie shirts, but I guess still cool to have in my collection!

Naz......I don't think I like you any more :)

There is a very very long queue of people who don't like me any more. I'm sure they'll make you feel welcome :p Of course I only got these items because you were kind enough to let me know they were on offer - so I still like you mate :D

That's right, blame me!.....so when your wife kicks you out I'm expected to be "exhibit A" or something in court am I? :)

Seriously though it is an awesome haul mate!

Well, it is fashionable to blame the Federal Government for everything these days so you could always hang it on Jools, Swanny and Ruddy :)

Hey that's one thing you don't often see too - a long sleeved cricket top! The Glenn Maxwell looks brilliant!

Naz,

I don't blame your wife at all.
When you run out of space for your treasures at wookiedragon's I will line up next just as a favour to your wife. :woot:

regards Russell :thumbsup:

Naz,

I don't blame your wife at all.
When you run out of space for your treasures at wookiedragon's I will line up next just as a favour to your wife. :woot:

You're too kind mate.

Wait till you see my next mailday. SIX full-sized cricket bats, plus a few extra to try and sell. My wife walked into my study and almost had a heartattack having to step around all these cricket bats. I've gone CRRRAAAAZZZZYYYY with all this stuff.

Hi Naz,

Just wait until Raj and I come up for our road trip.
I'll bring my trailer so your wife can pack your unwanted items into it LOL
Maybe I should get a bigger trailer :p
Did I metion that I loved the shirts?

Take care mate

Hi Naz
shirts look great. Maxwell's and the Sri Lanka ones are my favourites.

just think, now you have the bats coming you can buy 6 adult mannequins and have them all on display throughout the house to model all the signed memorabilia you have! Your wife will love that!

Back
Top Bottom