2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

hahahahahahahh...at least you don't have to burn a trade to get rid of him. He will come good, I think he was overawed playing the Dragons....:lol:
ahahha good reply. yeah well the dragons did play all over them, however they were hardly convincing with a lack of points to show their dominance.

ill have to waste a trade anyhow to move on tedesco. hopefully just the on this week though.

not to bad for 1st round. scored over 900 with only 16 players. had hayne as fullback as I was convinced he would play and had thruston a half

think i finished with like 960. which is rather dissapointing. tedesco and boyd killed me though.

All will be revealed this afternoon when Rnd 1 lockout is over...

I'm thinking anything over 1000 will put you at the pointy end.

Ross

Got hammered with Thurston - 17 points. FMD.

Got Ross in the first head to head game. Bring it on.

Im going to save my trade probably even keep tedesco. Having all reserves that play isnt necessarily a good thing which some of you will know or soon find out with auto emergencies

Your not going to lose much on Tedesco so im with you Girds - no real reason to rush in and dump him just yet.

Your not going to lose much on Tedesco so im with you Girds - no real reason to rush in and dump him just yet.

yeah id just be replacing him with someone else worth 87500 also not playing so im just going to keep him unless some wiz kid fullback pops up on the scene.

I got 1012 this wk so happy to get a good start. No need to dump Turdesco yet as price doesn't change for new players until their third game. Just wait till some rookie plays their second blinder then get them on board. I generally don't make any trades in the first 6 weeks

how many of you use supercoach gold? I didnt use it last year and still went well but i also think it takes a bit of fun out of it not having to work things out for yourself. interested what everyones opinions are on it.

Haven't touched it either last year or this year. Might do the free 2 weeks at some point but from what I can gather all the information is available free anyway.

parkers not proving to be as valuable for money as i hoped. :( 158 as captain really isnt good enough

Jeez your harsh....he scored 82 that's pretty good.

yeah not bad i suppose basically what im getting at is usually he would get 80 just in general play + then his points from goalkicking this season though he seems to be scraping through on 80 with kicking 5 goals aswell.

Back
Top Bottom