2012 Draft Prospects Case Break

Lookin4Sigs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Geoff
eBay User
win2day05
It looks like the final cases of Draft Prospects are here. I got my two cases I ordered a few weeks ago and have opened one so far.

Not great but not too bad.

Dual Sig Crozier/Neale 09/25

Nickname Sigs
Alex Brown 14/25
Tom Curran 02/25
Corey Gault 23/25

Power Pick
Elliott Kavanagh 27/30:)

State's Finest
Chad Wingard 31/40
Elliott Kavanagh 08/40

Guernsey
Sam Docherty 17/25
Sam Frost 09/25
Brad Crouch 14/25:)

Futures
Jonathan Patton 11/24
Hal Hunter 15/24

Draft Signature
Stephen Coniglio 45/50
Hayden Crozier 01/50:)
Elliott Kavanagh 42/50
Billy Longer 46/50
Devon Smith 20/50

No really exciting ones but hopefully second case may find something big.

Couple of nice cards there mate, well done.

Good luck for your next case :)

Opened the second case.

First 10 boxes produced -

State's Finest
Corey Gault 10/40
Daniel Markworth 12/40

Draft Signature
Hal Hunter 43/50
Frazer Dale 08/50
Josh Bootsma 40/50
Elliott Kavanagh(again) 3/50
Billy Longer(again) 35/50
Nick Haynes 11/50

Guernsey
Michael Mascoulis 05/25
Sam Docherty(again) 13/25
Devon Smith 14/25

Futures
Daniel Markworth 22/24
Lincoln McCarthy 04/24
Sam Frost 09/24

Nickname Sigs
Tom Curran(again) 16/25
Clay Smith 23/25

A little bit worried at this point with some decent cards but several doubled up from earlier case. Maybe no dual or triple this case.

Box 11 Nickname Sig - Jonathan Patton 20/25:)
Box 12 Dual Sig - Paine/Gault 22/25 =D>

I must say it was a bit of a relief to get a couple of good ones in the last two. No Ultimate Redemption or Elllis/Paine/Kavanagh Triple but still decent enough.

Maybe time for another case?

Sounds like it. Can't be many cases left now so if you have bought a case but not opened yet then your odds of having it must be rising with each case break which doesn't have it. Sounds to me like a good excuse to invest in a case.

Every chance Geoff someone might have it and are keeping it quiet for now, you just never know. Oh and nice cases mate.:thumbsup: and yes time for another case.;)

Ultimate redemption Santo. 3 were made and each entitled you to a complete set of 36 guernsey cards all numbered out of 3. As you can probably imagine it's highly sought after. Two that we know of have surfaced however there has been no word on the third. Speculation is that it is in the remaining cases but there is also a chance it has already been pulled and whoever has it is keeping it quiet.

Ultimate redemption Santo. 3 were made and each entitled you to a complete set of 36 guernsey cards all numbered out of 3. As you can probably imagine it's highly sought after. Two that we know of have surfaced however there has been no word on the third. Speculation is that it is in the remaining cases but there is also a chance it has already been pulled and whoever has it is keeping it quiet.

Would be interesting to see what numbers the guernseys are for the UR set.

I think both redemptions say 1 of 3 so there is every chance the cards may not be individually numbered and may just say 1 of 3 for all 3 sets.

No they are not part of the 25 Jeff. Interested to see if they will be signed but i'm guessing they probably wont be.

Back
Top Bottom