2012 AFL Dream Team-OCT Comp.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327754815.371398.jpg

:)

How do we propose for the buy-in process to work?

Who will we submit the $5 to?

I'm thinking either a site administrator, or the person involved who has the most feedback comments (and obviously, feedback must be 100%) .

Are we cool with that?

$5 to buy into the league

Prizes -
$50 for winner
$30 for runner up
$10 for third place

The winner will be the person whose teams scores the most points over the entire season, and thus, the highest overall place getter will be determined the "winner" - and so on for second and third.

I'm thinking either a site administrator, or the person involved who has the most feedback comments (and obviously, feedback must be 100%) .

Are we cool with that?

Prizes -
$50 for winner
$30 for runner up
$10 for third place

The winner will be the person whose teams scores the most points over the entire season, and thus, the highest overall place getter will be determined the "winner" - and so on for second and third.

Sounds good! :thumbsup: Maybe card prizes? haha wishful thinking

Are we cool with that?

Prizes -
$50 for winner
$30 for runner up
$10 for third place

Sounds like a plan, dont trust me with the cash.......im on a patch buying fenzy at the moment.
Overall points are good, my first time so take it easy.

Im sure matt, Graham or Billyhole would be happy to "hold" the cash for us

I reckon we need to decide
a) whos going to hold everyone's $5 buy-in
b) give out the league code and ID once people have paid the buy in, otherwise we'll just get a heap of people sign up and never pay the fee.

I'm happy for either option of someone holding the money, either a mod or someone in the comp :)

If anyone can put their hand up to receive the buy in $$ we can set up the prize league (or alternatively, I am happy to take the buy-ins - but don't want to look suss setting up the league AND taking people's $5)

Back
Top Bottom