2011 Strike signatures

hybridtheory13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
hey guys,
im thinking for the strike set im going to do a signed base set to go in the PC...i havent attempted something like this before so if any one out there has 2011 strike signed cards to donate/sell or can give me any pointers on how to track them down thatd be great:)

cheers

At this stage of the season, this set is going to be hard even for me. Because only 5 NRL teams will on the Gold Coast since the release of the set until the end of the year. For you, living in Ipswich, I would suggest moving to Sydney.

Broncos and Titans you can get at their mid week open training sessions. Suncorp is impossible to get an autograph at. Skilled is a one hour drive and with only 3 games left, and even if you do go there, you are not guaranteed to get the away teams signature due to bus parking position and player door.

At this stage of the season, this set is going to be hard even for me. Because only 5 NRL teams will on the Gold Coast since the release of the set until the end of the year. For you, living in Ipswich, I would suggest moving to Sydney.

Broncos and Titans you can get at their mid week open training sessions. Suncorp is impossible to get an autograph at. Skilled is a one hour drive and with only 3 games left, and even if you do go there, you are not guaranteed to get the away teams signature due to bus parking position and player door.

true...i neva thought of it like that
that would make it very hard then...mite have to re-think this idea
cheers for the points tho guys:)

true...i neva thought of it like that
that would make it very hard then...mite have to re-think this idea
cheers for the points tho guys:)

I somehow collected a whole 2008 champions fully signed set and i live in bundaberg! I used ebay, TTMS, buying/trading cards on here and alot of patience (3 years worth) but i did get it done. Its a huge task to pull off thats for sure

i have a fairly large trade list, but thats really all i am keen on at the moment just trading

I somehow collected a whole 2008 champions fully signed set and i live in bundaberg! I used ebay, TTMS, buying/trading cards on here and alot of patience (3 years worth) but i did get it done. Its a huge task to pull off thats for sure

The closest I got is a 2009 champions set..... 7 cards off the complete set.. And that was when I was devoted!!.. I enjoyed it.. I still chugg along with all the other sets!!

Back
Top Bottom