2011 Select AFL Champions Case Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap $83 a box..... let's see a box is $106 each 12 boxes a case that equates to $1272 a case you's are paying $83 x 12 boxes equates to $996 thats a shortfall of $276, who is going to cop that?

holy crap $83 a box..... let's see a box is $106 each 12 boxes a case that equates to $1272 a case you's are paying $83 x 12 boxes equates to $996 thats a shortfall of $276, who is going to cop that?

Ming is selling them in a case share at whole sale prices, they are $106 retail prices mate.

p.s all boxes have arrived at card zone today, they may release on wednesday instead of thursday now....

Ming is selling them in a case share at whole sale prices, they are $106 retail prices mate.

p.s all boxes have arrived at card zone today, they may release on wednesday instead of thursday now....

yep you are spot on but not may release, they will release, they announced today they sent out emails. good luck getting a sig guys

Awesome, i get to bust cases a day earlier than i thought.
I have been hanging out to bust cases this year.

Good luck guys hope you get the cards you want and if you dont just drop me a line as i have 4 cases coming

cheers

i will grab a box if you are going to do another case share... pm me if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom