2011 Oct NRL Supercoach Competition- $$$ FULL

Re: 2011 Oct NRL Supercoach Competition- $$$ -3 SPOTS LEFT

OK, i joined as Diggaz Dynasty. Haven't put a team together yet but will by kickoff time.

Also, i've handicapped myself too as i'm going to Thailand for 3 weeks during the season and i obviously won't have access to info like injuries / late withdrawals etc. A small form slump midseason only builds character anyways ;)

OK, i joined as Diggaz Dynasty. Haven't put a team together yet but will by kickoff time.

Also, i've handicapped myself too as i'm going to Thailand for 3 weeks during the season and i obviously won't have access to info like injuries / late withdrawals etc. A small form slump midseason only builds character anyways ;)

Excellent news....welcome on board.......:D

Thanks holychief / chris for your payments......status noted on front page of thread....

3 spots anyone?????

I think we might all be busy following the Round 1 team news, shuffling players in and out???

Cheers
Ross

Hey my mate says he will join give me the go ahead and i will give him our code ansd i will tell you his team name I will pay my entry on wednesday and if he jooins i will pay for him then

No problem Steve...it looks like we are full if Nathraider's mate joins in.

Thanks everyone :clap:

Please arrange payments by Friday or at the very least PM me and let me know what's going on.

$27.50 to Paypal [email protected] (gift please to avoid fees) or PM for bank account details.

Cheers
Ross

yay a full league, the comp will be super exciting.

cheers ross for putting it all together was disappointed i couldn't be involved last year.

Thanks everyone we now have a full 16 team league. :worthy:

Last year we split the prizes as follows:

1. G/Final winner
  2. Runner Up
  3. Overall Points winner
  4. Bottom 8 Grand Final winner

Is everyone happy that it remains like this??

If everyone pays our kitty will be $400, is this a fair split??

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Overall Points winner = $75
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $25

It's a pity the head to head doesn't start straight away anyway the seasons here now life can return to normal again. :p

Cheers
Ross

Sounds awesome Ross and thanks for setting it up. Well done everyone in filling the comp now lets all pay up and make this interesting :). Best of luck to everyone and go the Tigers.

Thanks Steve payment received and original post has been updated to reflect the change.

9 paid now...

Ross

thats great news, 13 paid will be a great comp this year, got to go and fix my team now actually carney is out

hmm, a kinda put my team together in 5 minutes last night....maybe it's the Diggaz EasyBeatz this year instead of Diggaz Dynasty. Last year i finished the season with 16 trades left :O

Well My Tips Would Be

Tariq Sims
Mathew Utai
Chris Houston
Ben Ross
Justin Carney
Kyle Odonell

all under 100k .

i think at least 13/16 chris

---------- Post added 12-03-2011 at 08:22 AM ----------

Pretty Terrible Night In Terms Of Points For Me.

---------- Post added 12-03-2011 at 10:59 AM ----------

Whats the go with issac luke?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added 12-03-2011 at 11:00 AM ----------

surely he didnt get 0 if he did ill be pissed

Back
Top Bottom