2011 Oct NRL Supercoach Competition- $$$ FULL

i need a score of 85 or more from soward i think to win.

lewis and watmough have killed me in the end. lewis in the OCT comp and watmough in the other one im in.

very disappointing would've been good to knock you off top spot. im really pissed that Widdop was sitting on 59 then they dropped him to 43, bit of a harsh dropping if you ask me. usually its a few points either way not 16 lol.

ohwell moving from 4th to 8th is always fun :(

---------- Post added 25-07-2011 at 07:55 PM ----------

if soward knew how to kick a ******* goal i'd have one this week. gasnier scoring just made it hard for me now, with soward missing 18 points worth of goals.

i need a score of 85 or more from soward i think to win.

lewis and watmough have killed me in the end. lewis in the OCT comp and watmough in the other one im in.

very disappointing would've been good to knock you off top spot. im really pissed that Widdop was sitting on 59 then they dropped him to 43, bit of a harsh dropping if you ask me. usually its a few points either way not 16 lol.

ohwell moving from 4th to 8th is always fun :(

---------- Post added 25-07-2011 at 07:55 PM ----------

if soward knew how to kick a ******* goal i'd have one this week. gasnier scoring just made it hard for me now, with soward missing 18 points worth of goals.

I think you guys drew lol. McCrone flucking killed me in fox I traded him for Cherry who sucked. Looks like I'll be holding onto at least 2nd going into finals :)

Henry only got 12 and you guys have a 24 point difference now so that will square it up with Sowards 36. You should hope Soward goes up 1 point and you'll have him what a cracking match.

Henry only got 12 and you guys have a 24 point difference now so that will square it up with Sowards 36. You should hope Soward goes up 1 point and you'll have him what a cracking match.

yeh i just noticed, if he wasnt such a retard i could be sitting on another 8 points, i thought he was a good goalkicker. bloody hell the one time i need a performance form him.

Well with Gallen, Lewis, Duffie not playing i only scored 990 Stephan NGA TOA scored 996, no Watmough and Symonds for him, it comes down to Emergency Reserve my lowest is 40 his is 33 giving me a 1 point lead, BUT can all change especially once they double check tonights game Gasnier/Creagh for me Fenson/Cooper/Thompson for Stephan, Fenson is probably the key....

no no no gasneir will go up a point and i will have him lol could be a draw mate i think we get 2 points each bu i doub it they will find a point somwhere foroone of us no doubt.. You can thank me Girds for all sowards missed goals i was booing as loud as :) poor old dragons

good game eithier way im happy if u win im sure to finish in the top 2 so im happy

no no no gasneir will go up a point and i will have him lol could be a draw mate i think we get 2 points each bu i doub it they will find a point somwhere foroone of us no doubt.. You can thank me Girds for all sowards missed goals i was booing as loud as :) poor old dragons

good game eithier way im happy if u win im sure to finish in the top 2 so im happy

i drop from 4th to 8th with loss LOLOLOLO

ok round is updated bu i think supercoach has stuffed up cause they havent added emergeny points have a look see if i am right or i am dreaming...
well played Girds

okay so neither of us got the points? wtf?

yeh well played steve, your team was better, you deserved the win, im going to struggle to even get to the finals now, AY losing has helped me out though.

thanks mate :) 2 points....... really they will have to adjust the points people will be spewing going for outright points and im sure it has cost some people wins

---------- Post added 26-07-2011 at 01:27 PM ----------

I got emergency points for Watmough

it says i have the points from henry he is in the team but my scores are not adjusted from last night same as girds our match should have been 1154 vs 1152 but its saying i scored 1142 girds 1116 something is amiss

thanks mate :) 2 points....... really they will have to adjust the points people will be spewing going for outright points and im sure it has cost some people wins

---------- Post added 26-07-2011 at 01:27 PM ----------

it says i have the points from henry he is in the team but my scores are not adjusted from last night same as girds our match should have been 1154 vs 1152 but its saying i scored 1142 girds 1116 something is amiss

yeh we got ripped off ? i want my extra points i need all the for and against i can get lol.

yeh we got ripped off ? i want my extra points i need all the for and against i can get lol.

not just us im sure its every one cause other leagues i am in no one got theres eithier

---------- Post added 26-07-2011 at 02:07 PM ----------

not just us im sure its every one cause other leagues i am in no one got theres eithier

i added the points it alll wrks out ????? how i dont know what happened i am lacking some sleep after last nights great game down here but something isnt right i swear our other players never got adjusted that much or even changed at all the only 2 i could see was fensom 1 point and gas 2 points???

Lost by 2 i was on 990 last night and ended up at 995 (my emergency sub was worth 40 points) don't know how they calculated that....

okay so neither of us got the points? wtf?

yeh well played steve, your team was better, you deserved the win, im going to struggle to even get to the finals now, AY losing has helped me out though.

Lost by 2 i was on 990 last night and ended up at 995 (my emergency sub was worth 40 points) don't know how they calculated that....
i think they did the emergencies throughout last nights game, because i too have added it up and i got the same conclusion as steve.

two week left to the finals time to make your moves anyone on the verge of the top 8. For those guaranteed a finals spot well done on making it and i wish you all good luck heading in to the finals...

Back
Top Bottom