Panini Blog 2011-12 Past & Present Basketball Begins to Take Shape: A Panini America Mini Gallery

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-pastpresent-61.jpg

Strolling down the aisle in the Panini America production department earlier this week, I was struck by a vibrantly-hued uncut sheet of throwback bliss standing guard next to Production Manager Andre Jackson.
Upon closer inspection, that oversized spectacle turned out to be my first live look at the stunning Bread for Health insert in the upcoming 2011-12 Past & Present Basketball. From the captivating combination of colors to the aging of the primary photos, there’s a lot to love in this reimagining of an old-school classic.
Just hours later, some of the first on-card autographs from the product — in this case cards from the Modern Marks insert — arrived back in Acquisitions. Short story long, I felt it was time to share some of this sneak-peek goodness with loyal readers of The Knight’s Lance.
Enjoy, and stay tuned for additional updates.

b.gif

Continue reading...

I always like vintage sets, but this year we have had hoops and crown royale (as part of preferred) now the bread cards. If all we get is vintage what will the future vintage be??

Not a fan personally, I like to see the players on court pictures, with the crowd and rim/court/shot clock or other players in the background, just makes it look like you are there... Instead of a floating player

I must admit, I'm not a fan at all, but....... I like that it's different to preferred and they're not just gonna flood the market with Silhouette type autos. Which would be an easy option.

Would still like to see a rare insert without autos say, 1:1000 or something.

Back
Top Bottom