2011-12 NBA Season Thread - SPOILERS

Ok, so my point with OKC was proven today!!

Durant hit 28pts on 11/20 fg and he gets the headline for 28 points!

Ibaka and Perkins won this IMO -and that is the area they needed to win to beat Miami

Ibaka with 19 pts - 10 rebs on 8/10 fg
Perkins with 16 pts off 8-11 fg

Westbrick threw up 16 shots to make 4 :lol:

hahahahahaha

Check out the 'injury' that stopped Timmy D from playing today!

timduncanold2-e1332725710828.jpg

How 'bout them Nuggets!

Down to Utah by 20 then down by 17 to a Rubio-less T-Wolves

I realllllllllly hope denver make playoffs, such an overlooked team, if you watch the association (which I'm sure you do), it just inspires you to love them haha. Faried is such a monster!! I love it, Javale Mcgee has become likeable again, I have always wondered what goes on in his head though. You can only blame your big men for todays loss, Kevin Love going 30pts and 21rebs = not fun.

I realllllllllly hope denver make playoffs, such an overlooked team, if you watch the association (which I'm sure you do), it just inspires you to love them haha. Faried is such a monster!! I love it, Javale Mcgee has become likeable again, I have always wondered what goes on in his head though. You can only blame your big men for todays loss, Kevin Love going 30pts and 21rebs = not fun.
It's hard to stop K-Love... Our Big Men weren't too bad, it was our scorers. Faried had 16 & 8, JaVale had 13 & 11. Chandler only had 12, Big Al only 9 and Brewer an embarrassing 7 points in 33 minutes. Not to mention no Afflalo and no Gallo, 2 of our top 3 scorers.

Memphis rolling along nicely against L.A right now. up 12 nearing halftime. I hope they keep winning too, would hate to see them slip to 7th and the Spurs have to play them again :). They're not even our bogey team, they are just a FLAT OUT quality team. Especially now Randolph is being worked back in there.

It's so hard to get a read on Miami. They have lost to a few contenders lately and don't look the best team out there. Maybe they're in cruise mode until the playoffs. Looks like they've got 2nd spot in the East locked up.

OKC are going very nice. They are TOUGH. Ibaka and Perk dominated the Heat. Can Miami's bigs contain these guys in a possible Finals series? I don't think so.

After seeing Perk dunk and then swing his leg and hit D. Wade in the face with his foot, I kind of hope these guys do play off in the Finals. That would be some entertaining basketball. Unless the Spurs make it of course :) I'd find it very entertaining to see the Spurs out think LeBron again.

Back
Top Bottom