2010 Select AFL Prestige Box Break

OZDemon

Go Dee’s!
Real Name
Gareth
eBay User
gupson
Evening all,

Couldn't help myself this afternoon. Picked up a single box to wet my appetite before the boxes from the Case Share arrive...

Here are the results of the break:

All Australians: Judd, Boyd, Dal Santo, Goddard, Goodes (somehow missed Ablett... :( )
Medal Card: Chapman
DPS: No. 7 Brad Sheppard 137/400
1961 Hawks Premiership 212/400

and what do you know....

Draft Pick Redemption Pick 6-12 (No. 166) :woot::D:woot::D:woot::D

There goes my luck for tomorrow's break session... Very happy!

Cheers all!

Here are some scans for those interested
img042.jpg

Thanks all! I really like the DPS this year, very clean. And the sigs don't have marks on them.

Will make a decision tomorrow night about the redemption though. Considering redeeming it and selling/trading the players I don't need.

Thanks all! I really like the DPS this year, very clean. And the sigs don't have marks on them.

Will make a decision tomorrow night about the redemption though. Considering redeeming it and selling/trading the players I don't need.

My 2 cents worth would be keep them together. Either sell them together or keep them all for yourself. Personally if I get 1-5 I'd keep it, if I got 6-12 I'd sell it. Just my 2 cents worth.

You have a good point. Ideally, and I am sure we would all say this, I would love to get hold of the other Platinum redemption. Not just because of Scully and Trengove, but so that I could then chase down the remainder of the set of 28 Platinums. Guess we shall see what happens tomorrow. ;)

Thanks for your 2 cents ;)

Back
Top Bottom