2010 Panini Classics Hobby

greencardy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Greencardy
Here is the base for anyone interested. A bit bummed not to get one defensive or offensive line player base card at all.
2010-12-14-2010PaniniClassicPt1.jpg

Either unnumbered inserts or subsets
2010-12-14-2010PaniniClassicPt3.jpg

Some rookies and legends. All numbered to 999 except Singletary (50) and Perry (100). Good to get a Broncs card.
2010-12-14-2010PaniniClassicPt2.jpg

And the hits numbered to 299 except the Rams auto which is to 25.
2010-12-14-2010PaniniClassicPt4.jpg

As whole not a great break for me, I suppose Ausram would disagree.

Yeah, I think the days of getting the obscure players are gone, it's all about the RC's and the Stars these days....a pity really, especially for a team collector like me.

Oh and yep, definitely interested in the Mardy if you want to part with it... Probably have some nice Bronco's around here somewhere if you're looking to trade ! Otherwise, we might be able to come to an arrangement ! ;)

Thanks,

Trevor

Yeah, I think the days of getting the obscure players are gone, it's all about the RC's and the Stars these days....a pity really, especially for a team collector like me.

Oh and yep, definitely interested in the Mardy if you want to part with it... Probably have some nice Bronco's around here somewhere if you're looking to trade ! Otherwise, we might be able to come to an arrangement ! ;)

Thanks,

Trevor

As soon as I saw the Rams one I knew it was going to end up in your hands. Let me know what Broncos you have and we can go from there.

Greencardy, how much for the Monday Night Gore and John Taylor Legend cards? Ive been going crazy buying 49ers cards off ebay the last few months, got bored with AFL cards!
Dont have any other teams NFL cards to swap unfortunately.

Greencardy, how much for the Monday Night Gore and John Taylor Legend cards? Ive been going crazy buying 49ers cards off ebay the last few months, got bored with AFL cards!
Dont have any other teams NFL cards to swap unfortunately.

$1 each with postage being extra.

Back
Top Bottom