2010 NRL Fantasy League / Supercoach Competition

Only 6 different players between 2 teams.... hmmm..........
very interesting tonight:
Nick's captain Hayne plane/train/whatever vs ....................................................................................... my captain BENJI!!!!!!!!!

Perfect 18 already.......? You might have to edit it after next week :lol:

whos winning these days only 2 weeeks away from the finals? so wish i didnt get myself banned im definitely playing next year

whos winning these days only 2 weeeks away from the finals? so wish i didnt get myself banned im definitely playing next year

hey Girds if you go back a page you will see erccc bragging about not loosing a game yet this season and this weekend looks like he's going to scrape home by 5 points against Nick whose coming second. Next weekend is the final round before the finals and unfortunately for Eric his perfect record is under threat....lol

Look forward to having you on board next year, this has been my first supercoach season and it has been fun...
Ross

As they say in the classics...................... Pride cometh before a fall

Amazingly after the final scores were posted the final stats gave the victory to Nick and Eric's 0 in his loss column now looks like everybody elses.....

Less than 5 points difference between the top 3 sides this weekend: 1130 / 1134 / 1135......ooohh it gonna be close with nearly all the other top 8 contenders putting in 1000+ scores, it's anybodie sgame.

Shame for NZ United he caused an upset beating tiannas bashers who averages 1040+ but it is too little too late unfortunatley.

Final Round good luck everyone.......except Eric :lol:

cheers
Ross

I think his mum banned him because she thought he was going to become a gambler because he was the organizer of this league firstly.

Kind of correct. i got banned from overseas buying on ebay but u continued.. so she changed paypal password without me knowing, its all cool now though she just wanted me to stop at the time because i was spending a little too much on cards. so ill be up for next season, we will have to get a full league of 16 people. here is my team as of today with 4 trades left.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

is the money given to first past the post or GF winner?

The plan originally was:

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Overall Points winner = $75
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $25

However as we never completely filled it with paying players (3 short):

The prizes will be as follows:

G/Final winner = $175
Runner Up = $75
Overall Points winner = $50
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $25

Although remember it is near on impossible to put a price on OCT SuperCoach bragging rights.:D

Cheers
Ross

---------- Post added 04-08-2010 at 07:34 PM ----------

Kind of correct. i got banned from overseas buying on ebay but u continued.. so she changed paypal password without me knowing, its all cool now though she just wanted me to stop at the time because i was spending a little too much on cards. so ill be up for next season, we will have to get a full league of 16 people. here is my team as of today with 4 trades left.

Not a bad looking team GIRDS, do you have any trades left or $$'s in the bank and what is your season average?

Cheers
Ross

Trades = 5
Money = 57, 989

ILL CHECK THE AVERAGE NOW

---------- Post added 04-08-2010 at 10:07 PM ----------

average is 934 . probably could be a little higher. the 3 weeks we didnt play due to origin i didnt fix up my team so i only got about 250 points those weeks most points coming from laffranchi

Trades = 5
Money = 57, 989

What's the plan coming into the semis?

I like your starting line up but perhaps your bench could be stronger, here's a suggestion feel free to completley ignore it,it's just a thought but I would be looking to upgrade Flanagan I don't think he will get a lot of game time, if any, now with Ellis and Fulton both back. If your in the semis and don't desperatly need to win or a win wont give you a strong advantage (move up the table) then no trades this weekend and then boot McKendry next weekend as his price should go up ( he only need to scores over 19 points foran increase) for an 87k player, then Flanaganthis should give you 275k-285k to spend on a player who consistently banks 50+ like Stagg he's good value as he will probably start going back to 80 minutes with Warburton out and he will score you 60-70 consistently. Maybe even Ellis as he has dropped in price and will be starting again.

Anyway just some thoughts good luck.....where are you in your league?

Cheers
Ross

im drawing 2nd but third in my league on points diff, yeh my bench is pathetic thanks for the tips, i might grab stagg next week and pass on flanagan, keep my trades this week as i have no chance of losing to 2nd last.

in relation to flanagan lol i got him because he was 85,000 and so cheap now hes 200,000 and up around there

me two get it thurston 2 poins what a retard, and wat happened to laffranchi

JT broke his foot.....I was two mouse clicks away from trading him into my squad, heaps of coaches in our league have him so I was going to put him in to cover them.......:woot:

Laffranchi had a head gash before half time so only played limited minutes......

Ben Lowe also out (broken foot)???????????????
Watch out!! Spanner(s) coming~ :lol:

I was going to laugh at our clash (Maloney over JT huh?) but once again you are genius Ross!!

Ben Lowe also out (broken foot)???????????????
Watch out!! Spanner(s) coming~ :lol:

I was going to laugh at our clash (Maloney over JT huh?) but once again you are genius Ross!!

Eric.....I just scraped home mate....it could have gone either way with a couple of changes and a different capt, it would be you laughing all the way. I was also lucky I got to use Gillett (89 pts) as my emergency reserve once Lowe was ruled out.... I heard he was playing on the wing and thought he might score low, so I'm no genius. :blink:

Finals time......it's going to be a tough run, it's hard to actually predict who's going to win.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom