2010 - 2011 espn oz cardtrader league! 12 team, keeper league, head to head

Anthony83

Capital Collectables
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
capital_collectables
Hi All,

Looking for active owners for the upcoming NBA season. This league has a chat box for members to talk about the season, your team, trades and pretty much anything NBA related! All I ask is that members speak on the chat box at least once a week to stay active and also vote on any poll's that are posted.

I might add a weekly youtube box break as well. So if anyone does video breaks, feel free to send through the youtube links.

If anyone isn't sure how to play fantasy b ball let me know and I can maybe give you some pointers.

Still haven't set a draft date as it will be better to wait until the league is full and then see when everyone is free.

Let me know if you are interested in a team and I will send an invite..

Settings: League Settings - Free Fantasy Basketball - ESPN

East:

Team 1 - Sydney Kings (Anthony83)
Team 2 - Melbourne Kiwis (kiwi_in_melb)
Team 3 - Tassie Devils (CardCookie13)
Team 4 - Aussie Ballerz (BulLeT)
Team 5 - Eastside Luniz (JAYDIZZLE)

West:

Team 6 - Wonga's Boys (wonga_5)
Team 7 - Kingswood Bears (Jaames)
Team 8 - BasketBall Bots (kenny3011)
Team 9 - Bellarine HAWKS (wils2k)
Team 10 - Team dalkeith (owen21)

****** LEAGUE IS NOW FULL ******

Anthony

Hey mate I am kind of interested but noticed that you have selected only 10 catergories. Doesnt sound a lot to me and really you are better having odd numbers.

Could look at adding more cat's although 10 is pretty standard in ESPN fantasy league. What else would you like to see? There is a whole range of other cat's that can be added.

Hey mate i thought i was already in this league haha. Shoot me a Pm with details if any spots left.

Hey mate got your email about the 8pm draft. Is there any chance of making it around 8:30? I finish work at 8 and takes about 15mins to get home.

Back
Top Bottom