2009 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS BASEBALL Hobby Box

grandslam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Just splashed out an purchased half a case (9) ofthis set. Can't wait..i get it early October. I will do live breaks!..Utube?

CHECK THE BREAKDOWN!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- (1) AUTO TRIPLE RELIC CD & (1) TRIPLE RELIC CD PER BOX!
- NEW! All-Star Jumbo Patch Relic Book Cards; Bat Knob Relics; Hat Logo Patches; World Baseball Classic; Expanded Presidential "Cut Above" Autos; Wood Parallels

Topps, which has chronicled Pop Culture for over half a century, announces it has created a special relic card paying tribute to the Kennedy Brothers...John, Robert and Ted. The card, titled "Camelot" will be limited to just 5 copies and will be inserted into packs of 2009 Triple Threads Baseball. The award-winning Triple Threads, known for its creativity and dazzling array of relic and autographed cards, ships later this month.

EVERY 18-BOX CASE CONTAINS:
- A 1 of 1 Auto Triple Relic Card
- A Triple Auto Triple Relic Card, #'d to 36 or less
EVERY BOX CONTAINS:
- An Auto Triple Relic Card, #'d to 99 or less
- A Triple Relic Card, #'d to 36 or less
EVERY PACK CONTAINS:
- 1 Triple Relic Card, #'d to 99 or less (An AutoTriple Relic card replaces the Triple Relic card 1:2 Packs)
- 2 Base // Cards, #'d to 525 or less
- 3 Base Cards #'d

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:
BASE SET - 100: Veterans & Legends - 100 MLB greats #'d; 6 PARALLEL SETS...

AUTOGRAPH RELIC CARDS - 1 per Box!
ROOKIES & RISING STARS AUTO RELIC BASE CARDS (36): 1 player w/1 auto & 3 relics #'d to 99; "White Whale" Printing Plates - 1 of 1!; 6 PARALLEL SETS...
LEGENDS "CUT ABOVE" RELICS (10): 3 relics & a cut auto from a Topps Exclusive Legend, incl B Ruth, R Hornsby & H Wagner - 1 of 1!
NEW! DUAL "CUT ABOVE" RELICS: 3 book cards w/2 Legends w/their cut signatures & 6 relics -1 of 1!
PRESIDENTIAL "CUT ABOVE" RELICS (5): 3 relics & a U.S. President cut auto incl Barack Obama - 1 of 1!
NEW! WBC AUTO RELICS 6 WBC prospects w/3 player-worn jersey relics & an auto #'d to 36; "White Whale" Printing Plates - 1 of 1! 6 PARALLEL SETS...
ROOKIES & RISING STARS AUTOGRAPHED RELIC PAIRS: 3 book cards w/2 players, 2 autos & 6 relics on each #'d to 50; 3 PARALLEL SETS...
AUTOGRAPHED RELICS: 53 players w/3 relics & 1 auto per card; 3 diff versions of each are #'d to 18; "White Whale" Printing Plates - 1 of 1! 4 PARALLEL SETS...
AUTOGRAPHED RELIC PAIRS: 3 book cards w/2 players, 2 autos & 6 relics #'d to 18; 3 PARALLEL SETS...
AUTOGRAPHED RELIC COMBOS: 21 diff cards w/3 players, 3 relics & 3 autos on each card #'d to 36!
"White Whale" Printing Plates - 1 of 1! 6 PARALLEL SETS...
AUTOGRAPHED RELIC DOUBLE COMBOS: 3 book cards w/6 players, 6 relics & 6 autos #'d to 3! Platinum // - 1 of 1!

RELIC CARDS - 1 per Box!
NEW! BAT KNOBS (10): 1 of 1 cards of a single player, incl R Howard & D Wright, along w/2 patches & a game-used bat knob!
NEW! XXIV LEGENDS: 5 Topps Exclusive Legends incl Babe Ruth in 1 OF 1 book cards w/24 relic pieces!
XXIV: 15 book cards w/24 or more relic pieces #'d to 18; 3 PARALLEL SETS...
NEW! ALL-STAR JUMBO SLEEVE PATCHES: 65 1 of 1 book cards w/an '08 MLB A/S Game player's A/S jersey sleeve patch in 3 jumbo die-cuts!
NEW! WBC PATCHES: 24 cards of 1 player & 3 '09 WBC jersey patches #'d to 9; Platinum // - 1 of 1!
ALL-STAR PATCHES: 65 cards w/1 player & 3 '08 MLB A/S Game jersey patches #'d to 9; Platinum // - 1 OF 1!
NEW! WBC LOGO CARDS: 24 cards, each w/1 player & 2 relics & the WBC logo patch from their WBC jersey - 1 of 1!
ALL-STAR LOGO MAN: 65 cards, each w/1 player & 2 relics & the MLB logo man patch from their MLB A/S Game jersey - 1 of 1!
NEW! JUMBO LETTER/#/HAT LOGO (10) 1/1 book cards w/3 relics from 1 player: 1 jersey letter, 1 jersey-front letter or uni #, & 1 hat logo!
NEW! JUMBO PATCH COMBOS: (10) 1 of 1 book cards w/3 players & 1 jumbo patch from each - 3 jumbo patches in all!

AND...JUMBO PLUS RELICS; LETTER PLUS RELICS; BAT NAME PLATES; RELICS; LEGENDS RELICS; RELIC COMBOS; DOUBLE RELIC COMBOS

Sorry guys been away.

Have been notifed from the seller that product had been pushed back until the 21st of October.

Should get it around the 28th of October.

I will do live breaks and utube it.. I promise.

Hey guys..Just a little taste of the first box.

Check it out! The highlights were

1. Honus Wagner Printing Plate 1/1 !!!!
2. Gary Carter 14/27
3. Ryan Braun Auto Relic GOLD Parallel Redemption Card

The next few is going to be on Youtube..... Can't wait! Nee time to set it up.

CapturedPhotos00060.png

CapturedPhotos00061.png

Nice hits, i have 1 box of this coming in today. I won't be busting it til later though, want it to sit on the shelf for a while.

Nice hits, i have 1 box of this coming in today. I won't be busting it til later though, want it to sit on the shelf for a while.

I have 8 boxes left from a half case...My DVD camcoder is playing up at the moment...I want to go and up in on YouTube.

Any hints about putting it on YouTube.

Yeah, just upload it. Filesize has to be under 2G and length must be under 10 minutes. I find if you set the camera to be 500mb for 10minutes, you get really good quality vids. I've used 3 or 4 different cameras and the one i use now for my vids is actually on my still camera IXUS80. It's quite straight forwards to do. If you have specific questions PM me.

Yeah, just upload it. Filesize has to be under 2G and length must be under 10 minutes. I find if you set the camera to be 500mb for 10minutes, you get really good quality vids. I've used 3 or 4 different cameras and the one i use now for my vids is actually on my still camera IXUS80. It's quite straight forwards to do. If you have specific questions PM me.

Thanks for the information. Much appreicated. wait for the YouTube Vid!

Could not wait any longer.. I'm :swear: ALOT!

Sorry guys can't be bothered with the You Tube live break so I just busted the three boxes I have...Check the scans!!

CapturedPhotos00062.png

CapturedPhotos00063.png

CapturedPhotos00064.png

CapturedPhotos00065.png

CapturedPhotos00066.png

CapturedPhotos00067.png

CapturedPhotos00068.png

I'm STILL VERY :mad: at whoever stole my other three boxes!...Hope they get crap in them...NO BABE RUTH!!!! NO BABE RUTH!!

The Howard/Rodriguez/Wright is RIDICULOUS. Hot cards, i love this product. They won't have mojo in those stolen boxes mate, i've got a 1/1 in my box sitting here im sure. I'm hoping for lincecum booklet but i'll take anything ;)

The Howard/Rodriguez/Wright is RIDICULOUS. Hot cards, i love this product. They won't have mojo in those stolen boxes mate, i've got a 1/1 in my box sitting here im sure. I'm hoping for lincecum booklet but i'll take anything ;)

RIP IT RIP IT RIP IT RIP IT!!!!!! Come on......LETS SEE!!!

I decided to give them up to a mate of mine to stick them on ebay.

Let's see how they go.

Back
Top Bottom