2009 NRL Champions Error Card/s

Just to clarify.

The error card is not rare at all. It is simply the John Sutton holofoil and they have managed to print Coote on the front.

If you manage to get a Sutton holofoil with Sutton on the front then i'd consider that rare...anyone seen any yet or maybe the entire production has Sutton MIA?

I have one of the misprint cards so I emailed Steve @ Cardzone. His reply is below:

Hi John;

Thank you for your email.

the #155 was a mis print card which appeared in all the cards of #155. Select has also printed correction card of #155. So, the mis print #155 is just normal card. No extra value.

Thanks

steve

I know it's been said before, but if you are trying to get hold of the JDC155 John Sutton corrected error card (the one with the correct front and back), if you email [email protected] and request the card they will send it out to you free of charge.

I know it's been said before, but if you are trying to get hold of the JDC155 John Sutton corrected error card (the one with the correct front and back), if you email [email protected] and request the card they will send it out to you free of charge.

Someone is selling one on ebay and it's up to $13. If the bidders only knew one email and they could have it free.

Sorry, the sketch cards were bodge print jobs and not 'error' cards.

Here is a scan of a couple, looks like the printing plate just went off alignment.

SketchPrinting.jpg

the first pack of cards i opened this year had the sutton/coote mistake jersey.I now have three of them I emailed the select company and they sent me out a replacement card it is the john sutton card that is the mistake card not the coote card.
cheers guys were-rabbitoh

I currently have a pile of 60 JDC to send to Select for replacement.

Most are ridiculously off centre with half their names missing from the back of the cards. Others are 90% holofoil, 10% regular card >:

Back
Top Bottom