2009-10 Panini Elite With Scans!

CUZ187

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Card's look so much better in hand than scanned!

All cards are for sale or trade. Just send me a PM if your interested.

elite1.jpg

elite2.jpg

elite3.jpg

elite4.jpg

elite6.jpg

elite5.jpg

elite7.jpg

The patch is a dark green colour, just wont show up when scanned!
elite8.jpg

Re: 2009-10 Panini Elite.

you know what im hoping for. pull some melo!!

What is it with this latest trend to tell people that you have ordered a box and expect it next week.:p

This is a thread for live box breaks, not a thread for live box orders:yellow:

What is going to be next, threads in the mailday sectiion saying that you've bid on a card on ebay, followed by another thread telling us you won the card, then another that you've paid for it.

Lets keep this thread for what it is intended for

End Rant

no just setting up the thread now so when I get the box I can get straight into it.

What is it with this latest trend to tell people that you have ordered a box and expect it next week.:p

This is a thread for live box breaks, not a thread for live box orders:yellow:

What is going to be next, threads in the mailday sectiion saying that you've bid on a card on ebay, followed by another thread telling us you won the card, then another that you've paid for it.

Lets keep this thread for what it is intended for

End Rant

Hear Hear...... :mad:

Re: Closed

Leave the poor guy alone. He is excited about the box and hopes that when he gets it he can quickly post up the results for our enjoyment and interest.

He also might get some mojo by people commenting......like me

Mojo mate. Hope you pull a MASSIVE card so then we can rub it in their face!!!!

i think its better to post here when its live but i myself do not really care if others want to post early and discuss their live break coming up... it is exciting for the people doing it and we should support the people in our bball collecting community... so lets not be angry at the people excited to let others know that they have gotten a box.. youve got to remember that not everyone has people they can talk too about their hobby cos all their mates etc are not into it.. like me for example.. i dont have any friends not on the net that share my intrest in this hobby... at the end of the day it doesnt hurt anyone to post a thread that states you bought a box as long as you do the break in the same thread....

MOJO to you mate hope you get something awsome...

100%

Thanks for the comments, I will be busting the box in this thread hopefully tomorrow arvo it should be here by then. I only closed the thread because I didnt want anymore post until I do the break tomorrow or the next day.

Back
Top Bottom