2008 PLATINUM MASTER SET

dragonforever

OzCardTrader
Real Name
paddy
I have been very surprised that oversize T.O.C, immortals and T.O.C foil sigs that have been listed on Ebay recently have been shown little interest from collectors and attract lower prices then the standard comparable cards from this series, even though they are a limited release of 250 of each card.
Interested to hear other collectors opinions.

Yep not sure why either, they originally seemed to get good $$s, maybe it is just a reflection in the overall slump of card prices.

Cheers
Ross

I was wondering, in regards to that particular release, if people might be more interested in looking to purchase a complete numbered set as opposed to puuting together a set with different numbers or only collecting their team cards. As a team set collector only, now, with the explosion in volume with ESP releases, I know if I could find the spare dollars (and rationalise the expense) I would outlay for a numbered set of this release.

It would be cheaper in the long run to buy a full complete numbered set. there are still only 250 of these sets made but would be interested to know how many are still together

Also keen on prices for the following:

eels team set
top 100s - hambly, thornett, cronin, sterling, kenny, price, grothe
Oversize foil sig - gibson
Oversize team of the century - gibson

Back
Top Bottom