2008 NRL CHAMPIONS Hand Signed cards!

Yes mate actually i am still after that set. What were you looking to get for it?
Brplat

Yes mate actually i am still after that set. What were you looking to get for it?
Brplat

I'm collecting Cowboys for myself and Manly for my brother..

I have complete base/second inserts sets (Jerseys/FootyFaces/Holos).. From 2000-2009.. Nothing else.. No clubplayer/team of the year or anything like that.. Would even trade for a personally signed card or two?

I have some personally signed penrith cards too...??

Only interested in signed cowboys or manly for trade though.. Not after any other teams..

I'm collecting Cowboys for myself and Manly for my brother..

I have complete base/second inserts sets (Jerseys/FootyFaces/Holos).. From 2000-2009.. Nothing else.. No clubplayer/team of the year or anything like that.. Would even trade for a personally signed card or two?

I have some personally signed penrith cards too...??

Only interested in signed cowboys or manly for trade though.. Not after any other teams..

I will get back to you after saturday, i believe i have 3x signed cowboys cards - i recall josh hannay, Matt sing and then...i think paul rauhihi (not positive on players until i dig them out again...which could take until saturday due to work/other commitments and to tell you honestly im unsure where i put them)

I also have this signed manly logo card that can be seen here >>>http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu233/Brplat/seaeagles.jpg
(Signed by Mark Page and Junior Palau)

I know what you mean!!

I can't complain.. I'm on day one of five weeks off.. Thought I would get into my cards for a few days.. I'll dig through and find all my penrith cards that are signed.. I'll take a photo and email them to you if you like?

Just need your email that's all.. :)

I know what you mean!!

I can't complain.. I'm on day one of five weeks off.. Thought I would get into my cards for a few days.. I'll dig through and find all my penrith cards that are signed.. I'll take a photo and email them to you if you like?

Just need your email that's all.. :)

[email protected]

Thanks mate
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom