For Sale 2008 champion set - Now splitting them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys,
I have a FULL 2008 champions set of cards - All Base, All holographics, All Signatures, All Sketches and All Gems. I would love to get rid of them in sets (aka all the gems together, all the holographics together) but if it comes down to individual offers i might be interested.

$160 - gems set

$160 - sketches set

$20 – base set

$160 – signatures set

??? - Holographics set

Cheers
Brplat

CURRENT SALES

nickelarse - Steve Menzies Sketch card

Ruawhare - Slater, Farrar and Lawrence sketch cards

Digeze - Tigers Signature set (3 cards)

Re: 2008 champion set - All Inserts and base

Nice set.. I'd hold out.. Sell them as whole sets.. You'd probably be looking at the $500-$600 mark as a whole.. Once you start breaking them up it's time consuming..

Good luck.. :)

If you still have these in a few weeks.. I'm definately interested..

P.S- I'm on holidays.. My budget is a little tight.. ;)

Nice set.. I'd hold out.. Sell them as whole sets.. You'd probably be looking at the $500-$600 mark as a whole.. Once you start breaking them up it's time consuming..

Good luck.. :)

If you still have these in a few weeks.. I'm definately interested..

P.S- I'm on holidays.. My budget is a little tight.. ;)

Hi mate, let me know if you want them in a few weeks:), what are you after in particular?
Thanks
Brplat

hi, how much will you sell these 2008 nrl gem cards for: justin hogdes, robbie farah, anthony minichiello, luke baily, cameron smith. matt bowen

thanks Benji

hi, how much will you sell these 2008 nrl gem cards for: justin hogdes, robbie farah, anthony minichiello, luke baily, cameron smith. matt bowen

thanks Benji

Mainly looking to sell the whole set to someone mate (aka the whole gem set and so on) i woud want about $12 per gem if i was to sell separately though :)
Brplat

BUMP UP! Want to sell these as i could use the money for other things!
Brplat

BUMP! selling most things separate now - will sell as soon as decent interest is shown in each set :)

Signatures - $4
Sketches - $8
Gems - $12

Thanks
Brplat

Prices added, want them gone! could use the money to buy other cards and merchadise!
Brplat

From this point on im splitting them up. If interested in ANY cards - please PM or reply to this thread. I will list your names and cards you want in the first post. Prices are as follows
Signatures - $4
Sketches - $8
Gems - $12
Thanks
Brplat :)

P.S. save some $$$ by buying the sets for the price in the first post! It works out cheaper ;) and makes things easier for me!

Hi mate, no worries :) You have been added to the list at the top.
PM coming
Brplat

I have all 2008 cards minus the menzies i just sold - do you mean a common card or a insert?
Brplat

I dont think so, just asked because i wasnt sure (dont know where i put my checklist) Yes i still have the farah gem, if you want him it will be $12 plus $2 postage.
Let me know :)
Brplat

3 more sketches now sold! :) get in quick to get the cards you want!
Brplat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom