2008 Brownlow Poll

• Total voters

kuzjuxcan

SPEIGHTS/NASH
Real Name
James Taylor
eBay User
kuzjuxcan
him me thinks it between black, cooney and ablett.. with ablett a couple of noses in front..

I am going for Cooney, after i had a nice bet on Buddy Franklin, the idiot did a stupid thing last week, otherwise i would've gone with him throughout the year, but yeah, for me, Adam Cooney for the whole Journey, even though Ablett has been in absolutely spectacular form.

If you watched the Football show on channel 7 at 10:30, Coxie will be out in a couple of weeks, as he has been injured like Johnathan Brown, and will probably miss the rest of the season in a couple of weeks.

I am going for Cooney, after i had a nice bet on Buddy Franklin, the idiot did a stupid thing last week, otherwise i would've gone with him throughout the year, but yeah, for me, Adam Cooney for the whole Journey, even though Ablett has been in absolutely spectacular form.

wasnt really buddys fault last week i blame osborne for throwing him down.
A huge loss on him how much did you have?

Hey i just updated thread with poll.. was going to wait off until after this round.. but stuff it.. put yer votes in poll question

Ive put a bet on Black to win.. couple of weeks ago.. though i still dont think he will win.. now abletts is killing it. hes a machine..

I reckon Black, followed by Ablett, then Richardson then Cooney.

thats a big call with black.. he has been great.. but i dont think brisbane will win as much games as bulldogs and geelong from here on.. so that could be prob.. but i like that you said, he is my brownlow call for the year also.. I put $30 dollar bet on him at 11.00.. about month or so ago.. just ablett and cooney are killing it.. at moment.. hard to see it happening.. though ablett does go up and down in form.. He was the same this time last year.. hit really good form.. and cooney might pip them all for that reason.. its all about consistency i guess over the year.. all good to have a purple patch.. but that dont equate to much come end of year for brownlow

but the thing is bulldogs and geelong as all players are great they steal points of eachother.. bartels yet to fire like last year.. so that could happen.. and murphy, giansucriasa, cross and griffen could be doing the same.. though with brisbane they only have power, brown and bradshaw(injured) so thats kinda why i put money on him.. they are still wining games.. but all other players except black is up and down in form..

aker has been playing awesome all year but votes will be split with cooney, murphy etc...so bulldogs player might nt get it. i think ablett will win it fairly comfortably if we're judging at this stage of the season.

yer richo will definelty be the roughie.... hope he wins pips every one.. make the brownlow night interesting...

YYYaaaaaabbbbllleeeetttttttt by 5 votes.

He has been outstanding this season. Cooney is another chance but Aker would have taken some of his votes recently. Black is the outsider. 2nd in last years Brownlow and very very consistant.

Ablett has easily got it!!
His form has been white hot this year (especially within the last month)
After Rd 12 he has a predicted 20-23 votes already, i know we dont know the votes till the umpires release them, but he looks in good touch!

Back
Top Bottom