2005 Predictors

Dr Grange

Dr Select
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
George
Got these back from Select Yesterday....
Mail Day.jpg
Mail Day-1.jpg
Mail Day-2.jpg
Mail Day-3.jpg

you could redeem the winning one without all the others back then couldnt you?

i remember redeeming the dogs one in 04 like an idiot without all the other teams

But wasn't there the same number premiership sets made as the predictors for each team? So how do they run out?

There was a rumor That pre 2006 some funny business went on at the printers about over printing & shady selling out the back door.

Rumour is that sort of thing may still be happening at that company... How can you "runout" of a product you sell to be redeemed.

Rumour is that sort of thing may still be happening at that company... How can you "runout" of a product you sell to be redeemed.

At least they still redeem 10 years on!! ESP currently only redeem for 6 months & only replace damaged product for 6 months after release.

It's printed on their redemption's & when I rang ESP late last year about damaged cards ALEX told me 6 months after release.

Despite what that says, I have recently had NO PROBLEM getting replacement cards for cards outside those guidelines and couldn't have been more seemless...
I don't think I am Mr Know it all.... Merely a spectator of your constant ESP bashing over the last however many years....

Strange about the mini premiership card?! Partially disappointing I imagine! The thing with redeeming now though, is select isn't getting money for their NRL cards anymore, so it's lucky they still do it! ESP aren't as tough on their rules as they make out. I sent a heap of 2012 limited edition cards back a few months ago, damaged, and they replaced them, with no correspondence.

Nice set Grange. I offloaded nearly all of my predictors! Over collecting teams I hate! But they do look good in a set!

M

Back
Top Bottom