2004-05 Upper Deck Black Diamond Jerseys Double Diamond

Stepho14

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ste
Hi guys,

Since mid 2022 I'm back to the hobby again after a 20 year break and decided as first goal to complete this set:
https://www.tcdb.com/Checklist.cfm/sid/29362
images

My chase is turns out to be way more difficult than expected. For quite some time now I still look for 6 cards:

AI, Lebron and Duncan are on ebay, but I'm not willing to pay this amount for now. Dajuan Wagner, Yuta and Dirk are the tough finds. Actually I have never seen any of those to pop-up.
Here I would like to reach out to you guys. Do you have any of these 6 cards FT/FS? Please reach out to me, any help is very much appreciated.

Any update guys? Never thought it will be so hard to complete something with each 250 copies
I was hoping that someone in this forum would be able to help since a lot of you were heavily breaking boxes back in the mid 2000s.

haha I already approached Brian because of that card. Really looking for this one quite some tme, but it is PC so I have to accept it, this is fine. Still Im very happy for any further input :)

haha I already approached Brian because of that card. Really looking for this one quite some tme, but it is PC so I have to accept it, this is fine. Still Im very happy for any further input :)
Maybe you can try some of the Australian facebook groups, there have over 10000 members

Back
Top Bottom