200 members!!!

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
I've just noticed Ozcardtraders has ticked over 200 members, which is a huge milestone!!!! Just wanted to be the first to congratulate all involved with this forum/site in helping 200 people get the most out of the hobby in this country!! We are hindered by our geographic location, distinct lack of retailers and media coverage of the NBA, but through this forum (and with a bit of help from Ebay) we are all helping to keep the flag flying for the hobby in Australia. (And also around the world thanks to our international members!!!):D

Congrats to Hill and Magic for their ongoing efforts!!!:D

As i've said to Magic before, the forum wouldnt mean jack if it wasnt for the members. Quite impressive that we can have so many trustworthy and honest (and knowledgeable) members on a forum with 'only' 200 members and as has been mentioned, in such a country as ours with the limited retailers and coverage.
I'm proud as punch to have been able to help get us to this point. Heres to plenty more good times *hic*

yah us!!!! wow thats a great milestone, great work people keep it up :)

We have grown heaps over the past 4 months.....i think i was about the 130th member and that was only 4 months ago....

Fantastic work...and congrats to all involved!!

I predict we will grow to 500 by the end of 2006.

Cool milestone though. Just think that there was less than 100 that transferred over from the previous site last year, and in 6 months have doubled the number of members.

This forum has 200 members, but its way bigger than it seems. Many forums have thousands of members but probably similar levels of activity/dedication as this one.

Even though I'm pretty much out of cards, I'm still happy to see this forum doing well.

Well done to everyone! Lets keep growing :D

BTW, am I the fastest member to ever become a post whore!??? is my certificate in the mail? :)

Yeah I remember this place and how it used to be. "Can you help me fill this 90's set".

A lot has changed since then and so much new and diverse stuff collected. I think the reason it chugs along compared to other forums is the dedication and actual enjoyment we get from collecting. I say very few collect here for money or are 'prospect' collectors as I call them. Everyone is pretty civil and OT posts are not comon.

EG:Beckett forum. I think I've broken my wrist! What do I do???

WELL don't post about it here and see a bloody doctor!

The best part is new members read thru the place and right away pick up the vibe and then post along with it. Idiots are delt with whether all agree or not but that keeps our little oasis chugging along like it does. Fun and safe to trade.

I learn more here in one day than reading the latest beckett mag.

200 members. Its just a snowball effect from the good work already done here by the other 199 members previously. Golf clap for everyone.

Congrats everyone! Nice achievement fot the Ozcards forum.
As more members join, the members will increase even faster.

Its a credit to Australians :D, we are very lucky to have so many great people on this forum. i hope it stays this way

Back
Top Bottom