tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Got 2 boxes today from Mr & Mrs Trading Cards, here are the two lame sketches I pulled.

Marvel Greatest Battles Sketch - Jake Sumbing.jpg
Marvel Greatest Battles Sketch - Jay Fossitt.jpg

I like the Jake Sumbing sketch, picked up one of his from the set myself.

Sumbing's stuff is usually pretty good, he's one of my favorite artists in the Warlord of Mars set. That one's okay, but probably not his best work - at least it's a good character to get though.

Can't say I'm a fan of any of the cartoony version sketches...there's a few artists that do that...I can understand your disappointment with that one !

Base, parallels and inserts are real nice in this set... especially compared to the likes of Bronze Age, DC 52, Superman etc...

My advice is to sell the Fosgitt quickly. I personally don't like the cartoon style either but Fosgitt has a lot of fans and you can probably get a good price. The Sumbing is nice, popular characters with a good action style layout. I'm not really sure why you don't like it, but you can probably trade it without too much trouble.

My advice is to sell the Fosgitt quickly. I personally don't like the cartoon style either but Fosgitt has a lot of fans and you can probably get a good price. The Sumbing is nice, popular characters with a good action style layout. I'm not really sure why you don't like it, but you can probably trade it without too much trouble.

I am just not a spiderman fan unfortunately.

cheers mate that first comic book cover style card is insane i love it, deciding what to get a box of this week NRL, UFC or Marvel lol so im tossing up going between cards and deciding

Back
Top Bottom