1x Crown Royale, 1x Absolute and 1x Prestige Boxes

gecko8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hing
eBay User
geckoqwerty
Hi all, I'm new to this part of the forum. Normally an AFL guy but recently been watching a bit of NFL to fill that void in my life. Starting to really love this football so went and bought a couple of boxes from DA.

Arrived this morning and will bust tonight after work. Also got a pack of momentum but only got a marvin jones rookie sig #/299. Hoping for some nice auto's and some Raven's stuff!

Sorry for the delay, here are some photos... Apologies for the shoddy quality, just using the camera phone instead of scanner.

Think i did pretty badly but i'm not very familiar with the players/rookies....

2012 Prestige
Dwayne Allen Passport Auto (un-numbered)
Michael Egnew Rookie Auto #/899
Sam Bradford Team Foundations Jersey #/249
DeVier Posey Prestigious Picks Jersey #/299
Dwayne Allen Passport Parallel? #/100

Momentum Pack
Marvin Jones Rookie Auto #/299

2012 Absolute
Boomer Esiason NFL Icon Auto #18/25
Robert Turbin Rookie Premier Materials NFL Sig Redemption
Tyrone Crawford Spectrum Auto #/299
T.J. Graham Rookie Materials #/99
Andy Dalton Spectrum #/5
Vernon Davis Spectrum #/50

2012 Crown Royale

Pack 1
Omar Bolden Rookie Auto #/245
Eli Manning Gold #/99
James Hannah Rookie #/399

Pack 2
Alshon Jeffrey Rookie Silhouette #/349
Wes Welker Silver #/149

Pack 3
Gerrell Robinson Purple Rookie Auto #1/25
LaVon Brazil Silver #/149

Pack4
Antonio Gates Sunday Soldiers Jersey #/99
Adrian Peterson Blue NFL Regime #/25
Tyrone Crawford Rookie #/399

Overall, pretty sure i did badly in these busts but nevertheless really enjoyed opening them. A massive, massive step up in quality from the AFL cards i must say. Particularly enjoyed the Crown Royale so will probably nab a few more boxes of those when I'm over in the states in a few weeks.

All for trade for Raven's stuff! PM works best :)

IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing what you get. If you get any Miles Burris from Absolute at all, I am very keen!

Prestige and Momentum was a pretty tough break!

Absolute was a decent break though.
Boomer is a decent QB vet to get an Auto of and Turbin is a decent rookie especially with the Ravens in the Superbowl. The Dalton Spectrum /5 is pretty good of a young upcoming QB also and the Davis could be popular with the 49ers in the Superbowl also.

Crown no big name rookie hits, but anytime you get a Peterson low numbered hit you have done reasonably well! Did you get any cards that were not diecut like the others? They are not numbered at all, but if you did get any they are very SSP versions.

Prestige and Momentum was a pretty tough break!

Absolute was a decent break though.
Boomer is a decent QB vet to get an Auto of and Turbin is a decent rookie especially with the Ravens in the Superbowl. The Dalton Spectrum /5 is pretty good of a young upcoming QB also and the Davis could be popular with the 49ers in the Superbowl also.

Crown no big name rookie hits, but anytime you get a Peterson low numbered hit you have done reasonably well! Did you get any cards that were not diecut like the others? They are not numbered at all, but if you did get any they are very SSP versions.

Turbin plays for the Seahawks :)

Turbin plays for the Seahawks :)

Whoops got me there! Yes he is. Was thinking of Bernard Pierce. Still both guys look to have bright careers ahead of them if they can steal some carries from their respective top starters ahead of them.

Back
Top Bottom