1997/98 Select Cricket

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Busting 36 loose packs of this series, picked them up off the bay for a tick over a dollar a pack.......they are loose packs, so im not expecting much.

Product Breakdown.

Parallel set 1:4
Strike Rate 1:7
Ashes Highlites 1:24
Australian Captains 1:50
Signature Redemptions 1:360
Partnership Card 1:250
Showtime Card 1:2520 :v::lol:

Listing in 6 Pack groups

Pack 7 Base
Pack 8 Mark Taylor Parallel
Pack 9 Base
Pack 10 Partnership Blewett/S.Waugh (Nice Hit)
Pack 11 Matt Elliot Ashes Highlight
Pack 12 Gillespie Parallel

Pack 13 Base
Pack 14 Base
Pack 15 S.Waugh Parallel and Warne Strike Rate
Pack 16 Healy Ashes Highlights and Reiffel Parallel
Pack 17 Angel Parallel
Pack 18 McGrath Strike Rate

Pack 19 Base
Pack 20 Base
Pack 21 Base
Pack 22 Base
Pack 23 Allan Donald Strike Rate and Langer Parallel
Pack 24 Slater Parallel

Pack 25 Base
Pack 26 Blewett Parallel and Ponting Ashes Highlights (been heaps of these)
Pack 27 Base
Pack 28 Base
Pack 29 Gary Kirsten Strike Rate
Pack 30 Base

killing the odds here mate. should have only got 2 ashes highlights. so some nice pulls here. i got a blewett/waugh partnership years ago, nice card.

Pack 31 Hayden Parallel
Pack 32 Base
Pack 33 Base
Pack 34 Base
Pack 35 Base
Pack 36 Base

Box Card Cullinan/S.Waugh

Was Fun to bust my first cricket box, happy with the results (was expecting nothing) Will scan soon.
Cheers

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

cricket.jpg

nice bust, needs to be more of these old boxes busted. ive noticed more people are getting ahold of these old boxes instead of buying the current series from select, and its easy to see why really lol
thanks for sharing mate

Thanks mate - love these live box opening threads! Nothing better than having a whole box to go through hoping for that elusive pull!

I remember buying a box and pulling a Blewett/Waugh and then seeing they were selling for about $30 - i've always thought it's a way underpriced card given the odds are 1:250 packs.

Brad

yeah im on the look out for cricket boxes pre 07/08. anything select or futera in the mid to late 90's. if anyone finds any let us all know. i busted a box of old futera not that long ago, and loved it.

nice work on the partnership hit

shame sealed cases cant be found of this, i reckon a case share would go down really well here.

Very nice dude - Well done!

I Pulled two Auto's Redeptions from that set (Rod Marsh & Greg Chappell) and I only bought 2 boxes.........with a 10 year gap inbetween (lol).

Back
Top Bottom