Not open for further replies.

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Hi All,

For sale is the full set (60 cards) of 1996 Futera Heritage cards in the folder with flyer. This is set number 233/500, and includes 58 cards hand signed by the oldest living Test cricketers at the time of production (card #1 is a header card and Keith Miller refused to sign).

Of course there are about 15 players who have passed away now (Bradman, Bill Brown & Ray Lindwall among others).

I have in my collection a few numbered but unsigned cards, which proves there are less than 500 sets out there, not to mention that probably 100+ have been broken up and sold separately. I am reluctant to do this (even though it would make me more money) as I believe a set should always remain a set. However if it doesn't sell then that is what I will end up doing.

I am asking $750, which is an absolute bargain given they sold for $1250 back in 1996. I have no idea why the price for these cards does not command more as they are printed on double card stock and are stunning in-hand. The Bradman card alone commands $300, so really at this price it works out at only $12.50 per card - an outrageously cheap set given the high quality players in it.

I also have 5 loose Heritage cards of Invincible players available - all are numbered 445 of 500.

They are:
Ern Toshack - $25
Ron Hamence - $25
Doug Ring - $30
Arthur Morris - SOLD
Neil Harvey - SOLD

If both of these lots don't sell they will be headed for ebay.

Cheers
Brad

1.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

P8200053.jpg

9.jpg

Thats an outstanding price! Wish I had the cash mate! Hope that 1 card is worth it!

I will take the loose Morris card mate :) or pm me your best price for the Morris and the Harvey together.

GL with the rest mate :thumbsup:

Cheers mate....Biggest Cricket purchase I have made (In cards) so I am a quite excited to see them!

Well done Richo :thumbsup: I only bought the Harvey and Morris and can't wait to see them in hand! So I could only imagine how much you will be sweating on seeing the postie this week
Congrats!

Well done Richo - instant life membership to the cricket mafia with that purchase!! Ha ha!! :D

I look forward to hearing your thoughts when the cards are in hand - this is a cracker set!

Lucky you Richo ... great purchase would have loved to see this thread earlier :)

Well done Richo :thumbsup: I only bought the Harvey and Morris and can't wait to see them in hand! So I could only imagine how much you will be sweating on seeing the postie this week
Congrats!

Great buy mate well done. :)

Great Investment!

Thanks for your comments guys.......Yes I also think it is a good investment and I am VERY excited to see them in hand :D

Well done Richo - instant life membership to the cricket mafia with that purchase!! Ha ha!! :D

I look forward to hearing your thoughts when the cards are in hand - this is a cracker set!

'Bout time :lol:
Yeah I'll do a post for sure but seeing my scanner is bust I'll borrow your pics here if that's ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom