1991 Scanlens Card Collection Album

chopper_con

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
eBay User
rconnolly81
I'm wondering if anybody can help me out with a value on the following item:

1991 Scanlens Card Collection Album (NSWRL Logo on front)
- The album has a hard plastic cover and contains clear sleeves for 210 cards.

I have attached a photo for your perusal. I would appreciate your feedback as I have only ever seen 1 old picture on the internet of this item.

Thanks in advance.

NSWRL Album.jpg

The spines crack easily so if its in mint with out rippling of the front plastic you are doing well!

The spine has certainly not cracked but it does have the rippling on the front of the plastic covers. Pretty good condition I reckon for a 25 year old folder. No other obvious marks or scratches/rips.

Mick...in your opinion only worth the lower end of the scale in the condition mine is in?

Still interested to find out the scarcity of the albums - as I can't find any for sale???

The spine has certainly not cracked but it does have the rippling on the front of the plastic covers. Pretty good condition I reckon for a 25 year old folder. No other obvious marks or scratches/rips.

Mick...in your opinion only worth the lower end of the scale in the condition mine is in?

Still interested to find out the scarcity of the albums - as I can't find any for sale???
$250 WITH THE CARDS IN IT, $200 WITHOUT CARDS.

About right in my opinion ... These are pretty rare but people are generally really worried about the condition so if you can send through a few more pics especially of the spine to show it's condition that would influence peoples interest in this Album ....

Hi Andjelko,

I'll take a few more pics and upload them when I get home this afternoon. I'm not interested in selling them at this stage (unless the price was very persuading). I was just intrigued with the value of them as I had rarely seen them in my travels so to speak.

I have had mine (mint) on sale for over a year @ $200 or $250 with cards and haven't managed to sell it yet.

Back
Top Bottom