1964 Scanlens

freeballs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Woo Hoo!!!

Picked up some great cards this morning! Thanks Tim.
:wave:
:worthy:

!964 Scanlens St George Dragons team set of 5.

Great condition as well, better than the scans show, can't wait to get 4 of them signed and and to my collection.

dragons cards.jpg

What the hell are you on about? I rang him today, he said someone 2 others were interested and made an offer, I made him an offer and he said he would accept it as it was higher and he hadnt accepted any other offer? Whats wrong with that? I have been emailing him about them for weeks mate.

I had no idea he made a deal with anyone else.

They are from 1964 not 63 so I didnt rip anyone off either I paid a fair price for them! Sorry if you were supposed to buy them but how would I have had a clue about you?

Yeah, Tim was totally upfront with me......i made an offer but was told he was going to sell them to someone else. From what i heard, you didnt rip him off and im glad they found a good home with someone who would appreciate them. Nice pick ups and a very rare mailday indeed :thumbsup:

Whatever cry baby, I knew nothing of any deal with anyone else mate, Im not going to get into a slagging match on here with you, especially on my birthday. Believe what you like, but I know the truth, I knew of no deal done with anyone else before or after I paid.
I was going to offer the other cards I dont need from this set here for trade but now I wont bother if youre going to whinge.

ide say the raper from 64 in good nick would go for 600+ so im guessing the 63 would go for a couple of hundred more very rare set not many around very hard to put a price on it

jono

they are beautiful cards....

I believe the raper 1963 is the MJ rookie of NRL cards....

I have seen Raper from 1963 (no creases, slight corner wear) a few weeks ago on Ebay for $950 opening bid...........ended with no bids. Me personally would rather Langlands or Gasnier.

The 64 cards are a lot cheaper than the 63 ones Ive seen, these were the only ones I can afford, Im sure I'll never own the ones from 63, way too expensive. I wouldnt think this lot of 5 would be worth more than 30-40 each, condition wise, but they are cards Ive never had so Im happy to get them. Im sure once I get them signed they will be worth nothing, but everything to me! I have no idea why I get all my Dragons cards signed, I know it devalues them but for some reason thats the way I collect them.

Thanks for the nice replies guys!

Back
Top Bottom