16th Annual Card Expo

Can I shout out to any dealers who might have some baseball/mlb they are keen to sell. Ill be there trying to find some more for my collection....

The JaJa Collectables stand has baseball

i checked it out. didnt get many that i actually were looking for (no lineage FLight team autos!!!) but got a few other nice things i didnt actually need!! it was worth going, but i honestly thought i was going to come home with more of what i needed...oh well ill still be back next year!

I had an awesome time at the fair today for a first timer. I suprised to be charged a Children's ticket but I guess there are some small perks of being a "dwarf".

The day started for me on a sour note, first of all I slept in so I got there an hour after I had planned to and when I got there it took me an hour to find a wheelchair friendly way to get in from the train station since the gates were locked out back.

Once I got into the fair I felt like I had died and gone to card heaven. I literally found every card I wanted in the one spot, I even saw stuff I'd never seen in real life before like Captain Signatures and Redemptions. If I had more time and money I probably would've bought heaps of stuff.

My goal for the day was to buy the last 2 Revelation Gems I needed and a 2007 Champions St. Kilda Holofoil Team Set but the gems were a bit pricey (Beams being a Magpie and Jackson being a Tiger is no help) and no one had the Saints set...they had every other team though...

I ended up buying 2 gems at a very good price from Shane Penrose who is a new member on this site so it was great to have a chat, would've been nice to find more people from here but I guess there will be plenty of other fairs we can meet at.

So overall I had a great day and I'll definately be back next time, will definately be there early so I'm not in a rush and so that I can find something to eat.

When's the next one? Sandown preferably now that I know how to get in.

PS Moderators is it ok if I wrote up a deal thread with Shane Penrose so I can leave him feedback? He was really good to me and I want to let people know. If not that's ok.

where was his stall.
one dude said he would help me out but i didnt think to get this name or details :S

the main things i was after was prize cards and didnt get any, was shattered

There was one seller I bought pretty much all my cards off just. He prices are always exceptional low and reasonable. Compare to a couple who are only in in for the profits

Back
Top Bottom