15 Card Manchester United Auto Mailday!!!

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Needless to say I was well pleased to find these in my PO Box today!! :wave:
As stated in my wanted post - A mixed bag here but a good mix of quality and quantity!
I am always looking for more so if you have something I can buy from you pleeeeeeeeeease PM me! Will upload the rest when they arrive :thumbsup:

DSC01168.JPG
DSC01169.JPG

05/08/2013 - TOPPS AUTHENTICS MAILDAY!! Giggsy & Rio - Rio proves that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed by taking up 2/3 of the card with his 3 Letter auto!!! LOL :yellow:
Clearly he didn't think the vacant rectangle was there for a reason however, a HUGE on card auto is always nice. Only one more Topps Authentics Giggs to get (Which I may just order tonight along with the Schmeichel) Will also upload my Roy Keane SOTT when it arrives - Aus post didn't see fit to drive my card from the main LPO in Canning Vale to my PO Box which is literally 6 minutes drive away today!! To them, I say "Get off the pitch" :red:
DSC01209.JPG
DSC01210.JPG

05/08/2013 - TOPPS AUTHENTICS MAILDAY!! Giggsy & Rio - Rio proves that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed by taking up 2/3 of the card with his 3 Letter auto!!! LOL :yellow:
Clearly he didn't think the vacant rectangle was there for a reason however, a HUGE on card auto is always nice. Only one more Topps Authentics Giggs to get (Which I may just order tonight along with the Schmeichel) Will also upload my Roy Keane SOTT when it arrives - Aus post didn't see fit to drive my card from the main LPO in Canning Vale to my PO Box which is literally 6 minutes drive away today!! To them, I say "Get off the pitch" :red:
DSC01209.JPG
DSC01210.JPG

Lovely looking cards the Authentics, that sig placement by Rio is bad though! I'm still to pick up the Ian Wright Hundred Club, might be soon now I think.

I hate you.......;)

Great mailday. Very jealous.
Aww come on Owen, don't be that way!! LOL If it might cheer you up, have a look at my balls!! All 100% club issued merchandise with official club coa's. The spots for the last 2 are filled. Waiting for a gigantic memorabilia mailday from my brother in the UK (Funny coz he is a Liverpool man) and he has a lot of my memoribilia to send!
DSC01219.JPG

Lovely looking cards the Authentics, that sig placement by Rio is bad though! I'm still to pick up the Ian Wright Hundred Club, might be soon now I think.

Do it man! They are not bad value to be honest - The /20 Giggs cannot be purchased through them but the other 2 (which I bought the one I was missing last night LOL) cost me about 50 quid ($100 ish ) each. Given these stupid Futera forgeries go for around that I reckon winner winner chicken dinner!! Also to the LFC people, they have Rushy and Owen for about the same price!!! www.toppsauthentics.co.uk
The postage is not cheap but you will get ur cards within 1-2 weeks.

MAILDAY!! 08/08/2013 - ROY KEANE SOTT (Thankyou sir! ;) ) & TIM HOWARD GOODWIN CHAMPIONS (Not a Manchester United auto but I liked him as our keeper and it's a brilliant on card auto)

DSC01236.JPG

Man i need to get you banned or something.:rofl:

Do you have any doubles. And where are you picking all these up from???

Sorry Owen, I haven't any doubles!! Hard enough to get one of something let alone 2. I found a guy in the states with an online inventory that I had bought from years ago and I bled him dry with that 15 card mailday. He does have a heap of Futera auto's if you collect that stuff (??) I won't touch it but his prices are quite low especially compared to feebay but I personally believe they are worthless as they are fake.
I search the web like a prawn trawler looking for stuff but it's pretty scarce at the moment. Oh to wind the years back and buy case upon case of these boxes .... I need a time machine!! I should do an online pictorial of my collection of United memorabilia it's literally a small museum!
If I am lucky you guys will give up your cards to me and I shall begin my quest of world domination!! LOL To be honest my card collection is nothing compared to one guy I have seen, the dude has EVERYTHING UD Manchester Auto'd..It really is a beautiful collection and makes me cry for his wallet at how much must have been spent on it!! :thumbsup:

Wow i have to say im very jealous
That collection of signed balls you have is amazing :D great job man

I had a huge signed memorabilia mailday on Monday. 2 more balls 2 kits 3 prints and 2 pennants

Back
Top Bottom