1 box CBLDF Liberty Trading Cards (Comic Book Legal Defence Fund)

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
Hi Guys,

Purchased a box of CBLDF (Comic Book Legal Defence Fund) Liberty Trading Cards by Cryptzoic. It's a great set with all the profits going towards the non-profit organisation of the same name which supports comic artists when face with legal hardships. The base card set is really fun to read and full of interesting art and case facts. Special inserts are 1 each per box (1 sketch and 1 auto)...just my recent luck that I would pull two autographs and a sketch ...and for that matter the autograph i was chasing most.

9f4d48f4-orig.jpg

Amanda Connor, Neil Gaiman :D:woot: and a sketch by Jerry Flemming (character from the comic Bones i believe)

Anybody into comics i suggest you pick up a box to support the ever loved industry. With 1 autograph and 1 sketch per box i can't see how you can go wrong.
thanks for looking guys!

Edit: 2 Autographs per box are actually the average! So i wasn't lucky after all...but still :)

Just had a look at the auto checklist, some really cool names in there, may have to pick up a box :O

As a fan of Gaiman and Conner I envy you. And the boxbreak might have been perfect with one of my Chakan sketches :p

Thanks Pablo, I might have the Amanda Conner up for trade if you are interested also the Jerry Fleming sketch. From what i heard of artists talking this set was very fun to work on so congrats :)

Back
Top Bottom