09 Classic Folder

Do you like the 2009 NRL Classic Folder

• Total voters

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
I am after some opinions on the 09 Classic folder.

Must say I am disappointed with the folders for this years Series 2 release.

The strap is annoying.
Why does it have a holder for a pen, but no pen.
No zipper.
What's with the business card type pockets on the inside.
Ghastly green with white seams. :blink:
$25 and no pages / no packs

I preferred the series 1 release at $19 with two free packs (I hit a GEM in mine)

Cheers
Ross

Yeah i dont have mine yet either, however i must say i really hate the zippers anway. Apart from Centenary where the folder is bigger, the zipper on the Champions and the Team albums make it too crammed to fit the ultra pros comfortably. Probably just to make you buy another album.

I was going to post this q this afternoon, i am very dissapointed with it.
Why the green ill never know, The strap is bloody ridiculous.
And though i purchased mine for $24.95 Without pages i think its a bit rough

i got one today, i like the folder without the zipper crap its annoying and if you notice that with centenary folder that the pages start curling when you look through it because of the ridge at the spine of the folder is no flush with the back of the folder itself.

i agree though about the pen holder and the business card holder stuff whats that about???

but over all i like how they are a bit thicker and stronger (sounds like a penis enhancer ad :lol::lol::lol:)

I really like this series 2 folder, the business card area takes the promo (in penny sleeves) and the flyer slips in under that flap and doesn't move.

I think the strap give it a little bit of class.......the 08 / 09 champions folders were crap simply because you would not put the whole set in them and the 08 Centenary was crap also because the felt inside keeps lifting and it is too big to stand in a book case with my other albums.................

The 09 classic folder is just more up market and business like than the simple plastic covered albums select produced from 2000 to 2007.

I think it's overpriced garbage but i do feel the need to have the official folder these days I didn't get them for a while but I hope they improve in the future. I really liked the centenary one so I guess they will not please everyone (but they should come up with something awesome to try).

Back
Top Bottom