07/08 chronology case group break

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much extra was it?

Ryan

The deposit I paid of around US$300 and on my statement it had $9.00 for the conversion if I was reading it correctly.

So they still need to take out around another US$1300 to pay for the case we are getting.

Jordan23 has had no problems posting every day for the past couple of weeks - on holidays my ass. My group break he was very late on paying - im not having him on any of my future group breaks either.

Its just plain rude in my opinion to put your name down for a group buy and either be late paying and/or give no communication.

Jordan23 has had no problems posting every day for the past couple of weeks - on holidays my ass. My group break he was very late on paying - im not having him on any of my future group breaks either.

Its just plain rude in my opinion to put your name down for a group buy and either be late paying and/or give no communication.

He seems to be having trouble replying here lol......absolute dud this guy.

Yeah I was very dissapointed, as you know you are going to alot of trouble, you only ask that people pay on time to make your task easier. I will not allow him in a case break I ever do in the future.

well, im still keen mate if his spot comes up!

Hi Mate,

I had decided the other day when all this was going on as I had paid for it to put the box towards my XMAS box break.

I hope this does not look greedy.

As there are a few members interested once this case is delivered to us I will consider getting another. If I go ahead with this I will be sure to contact you and the other members before I open it up to everyone.

Thanks Shane

To all involved.

The final payment has been taken out:D, Brian who is looking after us was on a few days leave. I have just received the shipping info and traking number so I can track it.

So not long now:woot:

Hi Mate,

I had decided the other day when all this was going on as I had paid for it to put the box towards my XMAS box break.

I hope this does not look greedy.

As there are a few members interested once this case is delivered to us I will consider getting another. If I go ahead with this I will be sure to contact you and the other members before I open it up to everyone.

Thanks Shane

No probs Shane, best of luck with the break mate, hope you all hit some sweet cards!!!

Cheers

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom