05/06 Reflections & 05/06 UD Box Break

enj014

OzCardTrader
Long time since I have been on the forums as I have had nothing to break:

Last night I broke a box of 05/06 Reflections & 05/06 Upper Deck, I was going to post the results last night but i was to disappointed:

Highlights if you can call them that :(

Reflections:
- JR Smith Fabric Reflections Swatch
- Gary Payton Fabric Reflections
- Gilbert Areanas Blue Paralell 3/50
- Louis Williams Purple Paralell Rookie 107/250
- Rookies: Sean May Rookie 1450/1499, Jarret Jack 38/1499, Andrew Bynum 1140/1499
- Purple Paralell's: Josh Smith, Jason Richardson, Elton Brand, Shaq, Sebastian Telfair

05/06 UD:
- Bogut Performance Clause (20 rebounds in 1 game): for a Auto/GU card
- Gilbert Arenas All Star GU Shooting Shirt
- Mike Bibby UD Game Jersey
- Caron Butler GU Warm Up
- Normal Rookies: Daniel Ewing, Nate Robinson, CJ Miles, Salim Stoudamire, Fransico Garcia, Julius Hodge, Andrew Bynum, Joey Graham, Johan Petro, Luther Head, Channing Frye, Sean May, Wayne Simien, Antoine Wright, Ike Diogu, Jarrett Jack (x2), Jason Maxiwell, David Lee, Travis Deiner, Danny Granger, Raymond Felton, Gerald Green, Chris Paul

Well the only card I really want to keep is the Bogut Performance Clause Card, I think his highest at the moment is 17 boards in a game, so hopefully he comes out after the All Star weekend on a rebounding frenzy.

If there are any commons you are after just message me, I might be able to help.

Great Bogut Performance Clause!!

I think there are 4 ppl on the forums now who are praying for 20 boards from him :)

yeah mate i think you picked up a resealed box, reflections are 1 auto per box, and you always get at least 1 mojoish card...check the wrapping on the box for ud logos.

Boxes were from the dacardworld.com
In Upper Deck sealed wrapping.

I just got a bad box.

most disappointing is the Payton swatch is yellow from the 03/04 season (Lakers) not a Celtics colour (even though now he is with Heat), I still like to collect Celtics stuff.

reflections are 4 GU/auto per box, you only got 2! if it was actually factory sealed, i feel for you mate, thats the worst reflections break ive seen.

Yeah that sucks but the odds are only odds not a guarantee of what you get. If its a legit box like it would seem from DACW then someone out there has a box with two autos in it. Ducky pulled three from a legends box to prove the point.

ALTHOUGH you could keep the box and contact UD and ask for a care package. You may just recieve a few packs if you ask nicely.

I just noticed that you got 24 RC's in the Upper Deck Box? If that was only one box you beat the odds in that department because the stated odds are 1:4 packs. Bad luck on the reflections though. Would be interested to know, cos my missus always says to me Upper Deck hardly ever stuff up the odds, but as of late they seem to be doing it more.

I was happy with all the rookies,
don't get me wrong about that.

Just the reflections box bummed me out.

ah well,
I got a box of Topps NBA Poker Chips coming,
lets see if i can get an Auto in that box.

Hi, I have also busted and seen several boxs of reflections get busted and there was only 1 auto from 3 boxs. So dont feel toobad because l didt get an auto either.
Better luck next time

Back
Top Bottom