04/05 Hoops Box Break Results

Shihad

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
Shihad2Pacifier2Shihad
Hey there guys and girls,

Myself and "thepurplegothicchicken" busted a box of this product our first time so we were kinda virgins of these boxes :shock: Anyway we went halves in the box and like usual Manda get the left side and I took the right.
I ended up with the not so good stuff, Corey Maggette Supreme Court, RIP Hamilton Hot List, Benny Gordon RC 0798/1750 (not bad at all), D-Rob Hoops History 1872/1989 & RIP Hamilton Hot List Blue Jersey. Okay so my half of the box is pretty average, not bad, not good.

Hmmm what does Manda pull? Rafael Araujo RC 1616/1750, Chris Mihm 18/100, Jermaine O'Neal Hot List, Dwyane Wade Supreme Court, Melo Supreme Court Jersey (Nice light blue one too), and when she thought she'd gotten everything the box could deliver, she got an Andre Miller Auto, then flipped it, it was the parallel version 04/25 :lol:

Will scan the cards tommorow :)

Yeah there a good box for abit of fun.... Good work on the Auto... Pretty RARE.. Hope you both had fun :)

god damn you Shihad lol you guys always pull something good from your boxes well done guys. You will have to get a box to break for our box breaking day on the 13th of August!!!

lol, yeah thanks cp3 it was a good fun box to break with lots of inserts, can't go wrong. Kyle funniest thing is when I've bought boxes for myself and I've pulled the stated odds I give the other packets to Manda and she pulls a good auto. I really honestly dunno how we beat the odds so often. :rolleyes:

We'll have to get ourselves a few boxes stored up for the box breaking day, that'd be real sweet. We'll probably have around 2 each by then so the more boxes the better hey. :lol:

whoa pulling a auto from a box of hoops 04-05 you dont see that very often! cant wait to see the scan of the auto!

Back
Top Bottom