04-05 Finest Mailday!!!

Congrats on the great cards pulled!

I think the term "white refractor" should only be referred to the White Refractors, not the common Refractors.. lol.

I only caught on when you started listing them in every pack...

How much did you pay for the boxes???

awesome first box mate, the second wasnt too bad either. damn fun boxes to break these are! cant wait to friday for my finest box.

Well i am back and glad to hear i didnt miss all four....cant wait for the other 2...when are you doing them???

I like the Bassy auto's! I have some nice Pierce GU's that you dont have that would be available for trade!

Sorry, had to get of the phoneline, damn dial-up.
Congrats on the great cards pulled!

I think the term "white refractor" should only be referred to the White Refractors, not the common Refractors.. lol.

I only caught on when you started listing them in every pack...

How much did you pay for the boxes???
Yeah, sorry bout that, only just realised that there are white refractor's that are 1/1's, lol.

I bought the boxes from the US for just under 100 each. The first 2 I broke a while back were fun, so I decided to get four more to see how I went.
My bro was pestering me to crack the others last night, so I busted em open.
I put another scan in the pic thread.
Pulled some rookie auto's, another Deng unc. auto, a unc. Duncan jsy and some other ok stuff.
The weirdest thing about these four boxes was, I didn't get one blue refrac/X-frac card in the uncirculated packs I opened. I checked the serials on the boxes and only two were reasonably close, the other two were different.
I got:
Luol Deng RC X-Frac auto 095/129
Luol Deng RC auto 064/299
Tim Duncan Jsy Red Refrac 07/79
Sasha Vujacic RC Refrac auto 149/179

So that is super weird, but they should be very rare anyway. Maybe Topps ran out of Blues and inserted whatever they had left? or, these were bought very early on and put away and Topps only made the mistake on the first few cases? who knows?

Back
Top Bottom