#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

what about the Select Strike 2011 Top Prospect for Merrin. The only problem there is that the TP is landscape.

Hi everyone, also just had it confirmed from Alex at ESP that they still have only received 3 of these redemptions so far!

Interesting!

I know it will be ages before he recieved it but thought since it was sent in so long ago that they would at least acknowledge it as being redeemed by this stage, unless the mail opener has been on holidays for the month....

I got told that once redemption card is received it gets sent to Melbourne for the Framing to be done.
Surely there are competent printers and framing companies in Sydney, sending to Melbourne is where the trouble begins IMO The Staff down there are absolutely Hopeless.

I Really hope the other people waiting gets there's real soon as well.

Looks good. If I got the cowboys one I would have popped it open and replaced it with two scott ls, one facing the front, one facing the back.

Then put the other two in my collection.

And if it couldn't be removed properly, I'd just break it, get the cards, sell the jersey for $100! ;)

M.

Could you not offer to send the two cards u want in the frame to them to include instead and send the 2 valuable ones back to you

Back
Top Bottom