New Preferred rookie 1/1 add any cool cards from new preferred

I am tempted to bid on this!

What do you guys think it will go for??

$(KGrHqF,!k8FEM42IYkZBReJF-Wo-Q~~60_12.JPG

I think it will go for a pretty high price, everyone is going a little wild on preferred cards already it would seem. Some of the prime silhouettes are already up to prices i thought they would finish at, have a bid but dont be afraid to let it go if it gets to high because im sure prices will drop after the hype dies down.

i reckon panini are targeting me on purpose...they've seen how i've managed to inhale pretty much everything they've thrown at me, ive hit 2 of their sneaky little variants so they decide to flat out kill me in preferred.
Still on the floor laughing :lol:

i reckon panini are targeting me on purpose...they've seen how i've managed to inhale pretty much everything they've thrown at me, ive hit 2 of their sneaky little variants so they decide to flat out kill me in preferred.

Very nice 1/1 booklet with pip in it on blowout. Bloke is asking 2.5k obo.... Best of luck slob. :eek:

I like this stuff alot.

This booklet is sweet, although how the hell did Brand and Kanter get on it with these HOFers??? Ha ha.

I rate the booklets but there's just too many. I love some of the combos though.

There's so many things they can do really. Gives them alot of options.

I must be the only one that thinks those 1/1 tag books look ugly. All on card autos is great news though

Back
Top Bottom