How can you tell if a Jordan RC is a reprint?

Mico

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mico
eBay User
Mico_four
Just wondering how you can tell if a Jordan RC is a re-print?

What is a re-print anyway?

Noob questions i know.

Actually I shoudl add buy a graded one by someone reputable

BSG, BCCG, PSA, GAI, PRO

All these are good. I am sure there are others but these are the most popular and range in price based on who graded it.

heres a pictures of mine.. theres quite alot of differences
MJRookie.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00922.jpg

and heres a link to the some differences

How To Spot A Fake Michael Jordan 86-87 Fleer Rookie « Sports Card Info

and a link to a reprint

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Michael-Jord...tDomain_15&hash=item43a4559ae2#ht_2211wt_1167

yeah will do, I'll start a new thread instead of being on this one. Thanks mate

---------- Post added 30-01-2011 at 02:38 PM ----------

yeah just found out mine is reprint, very good reprint but still a reprint damn.

Is there anything to the decimal in 27.2 relating to authenticity?

I've seen sellers use that decimal point as "proof" of authenticy and I have seen cards without that decimal point, but I assume many some reprinters are smart enough to make sure they add it.

Is there anything to the decimal in 27.2 relating to authenticity?

I've seen sellers use that decimal point as "proof" of authenticy and I have seen cards without that decimal point, but I assume many some reprinters are smart enough to make sure they add it.

well early reprint had no decimal.

As tech improves reprint get better. Some excellent reprints would be hard to spot with the naked eye. Only real way is to get a grading company to tell you. If one says it is a fake and seems like they want to convince you to sell it cheap on eBay get a second opinion.

Like I said high res images could be posted and we could all judge but it will never be as accurate as a real assessment unless the card is a REAL obvious fake.

I just bought a jordan off ebay which I believe to be real I will post pictures here when I get it for help determining if its real

Im pretty certain that if you dont know if the card you own is a reprint or an original, chances are its a reprint. For the record, a reprint is worth about $1 because there are squillions of them.

im going to get it graded right away so ill know fairly quickly but I will post high rez shots anyway

Back
Top Bottom