Dangerskillz Draws

Re: Dangerskillz PSC's...(05/09) Sith vs. Rancor

When I saw your rancor card, my first thought was that you inspired in a level of one of the Dark Forces videogame, with a fight in a cave with a rancor. Wrong videogame.

Yeah I love the concept artwork for SWFU...I was originally going to make it Starkiller in the picture but i guess it could be just any old sith. Looking at doing some more in this style.

Okay finally my laptop has recovered from the nasty things on it...heres some new works from the last 3 nights

StephanLynch-TurtlePower.jpg

Leonardo - TMNT
StephanLynch-BacktotheFuture.jpg

Delorean - Back to the Future
StephanLynch-PennywisetheClown.jpg

Pennywise the Clown - IT (this one needs a bit of a touch up and extra detail as i just done it tonight)

Big shout out to the OCT member who took it upon themselves to grab all four of my cards on ebay on Tuesday night :thumbsup: Thanks to everybody who's shown interest so far also.

Re: Dangerskillz PSC's...(09/09) 3 new!

WOW THE TMNT iS GREAT. Don't mind the clown either. nice work mate. glad you got the laptop going again

looking good champ :thumbsup: keep up the good work.

Cheers maaateee

WOW THE TMNT iS GREAT. Don't mind the clown either. nice work mate. glad you got the laptop going again
Yeah it's a throwback to the olriginal Eastman and Laird comics from 84 that were alot more violent and adult orientated then the cartoons. They actually all originally wore just the one colour (red) so its not 100% accurate.

Pennywise the clown still scares me to this day! :lol:

Love the Clown and the TMNT one!! They are really good! Will these ones be listed too??? :)

Love the Clown and the TMNT one!! They are really good! Will these ones be listed too??? :)
Cheers Matt. Not 100% sure yet as to what's happening with them yet..

btw the commision is complete...posting out tommorow :thumbsup:

just finished the Pennywise
1284045464.jpg

Cheers Tom...working on a 4 card piece this weekend :)

---------- Post added 12-09-2010 at 08:22 AM ----------

StephanLynch-TMNT4piecepuzzlecard-1.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 piece puzzle card - Top right to bottom (Raph,Leo, Don and Mikey)

Everybody gets a piece of the Pizza :D COWABUNGA!

Re: Dangerskillz PSC's-12/09 NINJA TURTLES!

That is hecktik, won't be long till your commissioning work too mate.

LOVE THE 4 CARD PIECE!! Awesome work man!! You are getting better and better!!

That is hecktik, won't be long till your commissioning work too mate.
thanks Aron i've already done my first private commision card :thumbsup:

How are you Level 29 on Fifa Superstars btw!? hahaha i got some catching up to do.

LOVE THE 4 CARD PIECE!! Awesome work man!! You are getting better and better!!
Thanks Matt. I think I'm developing better and better card by card as well.

Next card is 'Stimpy the Cat'! cheers for the support guys once again i dont think i could of pushed myself without your input :v:

thanks Aron i've already done my first private commision card :thumbsup:

How are you Level 29 on Fifa Superstars btw!? hahaha i got some catching up to do.

Hahaha LVL 29 has taken me awhile, iv'e played the game for ages, which reminds me i have to go and train them ahaha. congrats on the first commission.

EDIT: $%^$@^%$ - 29 Training :( now i have to sit there and every five minutes stretch them ahahaa

DOUBLE EDIT: BTW thanks for the mystery gift, once i finish training these ppl, ill send a few out, including you. thanks

Yeah I'm still level 11...got them on 24 hour training atm :v:

"'Mon Lynch 85!"

Here's another new card..
StephanLynch-Stimpy.jpg

Stimpy

Back
Top Bottom