1986 Fleer Basketball Unopened Wax Pack Graded 10

Where were the Jordan packs eg 2 across 3 down?
Who was on the front and back of the Jordan packs? Were there diff players?

My post above answers this - there was no set place as such where they were, and there is no set card front and back. One side of the card is the sticker (impossible to tell) and the other side of the pack could show any card. You would have to know the collation order to know what cards are in the pack (and this information is not easy to come across otherwise every single unopened pack would get searched)

The bottom card is a number 11 Dominique Wilkins RC Sticker

The Top card is unknown because I can't push against the plastic capsule to know what it is.

Guys these are unsearched packs, they were from a wax box, to find out if you had a Jordan you would of had to open each and every pack and careful close it again, which is impossible.

I know these boxes weren't factory sealed but they were from a box which would of been unsearched because than GAI wouldn't put down from a full box.

Thanks

From memory reading on beckett & hk those Jordan rookie sticker cards were roughly 1 in every 2 boxes. So it's highly unlikely there will be one in that pack you've

Not sure how much those packs cost but if you really wanted a Jordan rc you could sell that and get a low graded MJ rc for less than $200us.

From memory reading on beckett & hk those Jordan rookie cards were roughly 1 in every 2 boxes. So it's highly unlikely there will one in that pack you've

Not sure how much those packs cost but if you really wanted a Jordan rc you could sell that and get a low graded MJ rc for less than $200us.

ok so now we go from rumour to myth back to fiction?? was it 1:12 or 1 in 2 boxes? does anyone have any links to info regarding the collation process, and if it was 1:12? is it 100% certified? i find it hard to believe that fleer would make it hard to get the jordan not knowing what effect he would have on the game? then again i could just be naive?? also how do you tell a fake jordan from the original?

From memory reading on beckett & hk those Jordan rookie cards were roughly 1 in every 2 boxes. So it's highly unlikely there will be one in that pack you've

For a self proclaimed Jordan expert, you sure spout a lot of bull****.

The Jordans do come approx 3 per box. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But mostly you will get 3.

Slobby - there were some posts here not that long back about how to spot a Jordan RC fake.

ok so now we go from rumour to myth back to fiction?? was it 1:12 or 1 in 2 boxes? does anyone have any links to info regarding the collation process, and if it was 1:12? is it 100% certified? i find it hard to believe that fleer would make it hard to get the jordan not knowing what effect he would have on the game? then again i could just be naive?? also how do you tell a fake jordan from the original?

Yeah sry i mean't the Jordan 86 fleer sticker not the Jordan rc #56. Sry for the confusion caused mate.

I've got beckett article in the 90's that talk about these cards, i'll try to scan it when i get home from work.

For a self proclaimed Jordan expert, you sure spout a lot of bull****.

The Jordans do come approx 3 per box. Sometimes more, sometimes less. But mostly you will get 3.

Slobby - there were some posts here not that long back about how to spot a Jordan RC fake.

hahahaha i love it when Graham gets cranky and its not directed at me hahahaha

From memory reading on beckett & hk those Jordan rookie sticker cards were roughly 1 in every 2 boxes. So it's highly unlikely there will be one in that pack you've

:lol::lol::D:D:D

Yeah you meant the sticker twice in two sentences and even quoting the price for an RC card :rolleyes::wave:

Can we give someone else the username Jordan23 :p

Back
Top Bottom