A couple of cases of 2014 Traders

nznrl

Interested in low numbered Warriors
Real Name
Daniel
After around a dozen case breaks of Trader releases without sighting a Legend sig I decided to roll the dice again on a couple of cheap cases of 2014 Traders. I'd love to see one one day.

I have broken 13 boxes which is enough for one day, I'll do the others sometime over the next week.

011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg
016.jpg

017.jpg

Provan #055/208
Sims #295/300

The Sims card is a really nice card in hand. The Legends are fantastic. If I had busted one in my first couple of cases of would have chased the whole set and kept it.

All cards are available

Very nice hits Dan! Was the Provan and the 3 brothers in the one case? Or did you hit one first box of the 2nd case?

Very nice hits Dan! Was the Provan and the 3 brothers in the one case? Or did you hit one first box of the 2nd case?

Cheers mate

Yeah first box of the second case, hence the lack of enthusiasm about opening the rest!

How much for the return to senders single price or bulk lot

Ok I will give u a list of who I need mate? Your not looking at trading for anything or just selling

Hi Daniel,

If you happen to pull a Shaun Berrigan Retirement, I would like to buy it from you. It is the last one that I need to complete my set for that year. It's proving a mission to find one.

Cheers

Hi Daniel,

If you happen to pull a Shaun Berrigan Retirement, I would like to buy it from you. It is the last one that I need to complete my set for that year. It's proving a mission to find one.

Cheers
I have one if u can't get one here

Hi Daniel,

Cheers

I did pull one. PM me if interested

Looking for $250 delivered for the Provan for anyone interested. @Bozzley

I threw out all of the commons, Delta. I used to give them all away to school kids, but even then I couldn't get rid of more than 10% of them.

Looking for $250 delivered for the Provan for anyone interested. @Bozzley

I threw out all of the commons, Delta. I used to give them all away to school kids, but even then I couldn't get rid of more than 10% of them.
Ok I see. Thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom