Has anyone sold to eBay buyer kenroxsme?

Real Name
Wayne
just trying to find out if this guy is a scammer or not, he recently won a auction from me and the cards were sent last Wednesday, today (4 days later) I get a message from him that because he hasn't received his cards he has opened a PayPal dispute to recover his money, has he done this to anyone else?

And a weekend? Wtf?

Definitely sounds like a loophole scumbag.

Would expect the card any sooner than tuesday at best, if you were a reasonable buyer... (Monday public holiday)

I think you'll find eBay treat sellers like cash cows and no longer let sellers leave neg feedback any more:(

It happens waayyyy to often Im afraid.

Some scum see an envelope arrive regular post and instantly know they can screw you.

Ive had a serial numbered card worth $700+ that had tracking, but it wasnt updated as delivered, get claimed as not received.

He got his money back. Then 2 months later listed the card for sale with my exact serial number, and eBay still didnt give my money back.

Its a loophole that puts the hobby at risk

That is shocking! @Coopz05 youve got physical evidence that the person received the card and they still didn't help you out, probably a little bit of being to lazy to get off their ass to help someone out, pathetic!

My official response when I asked to talk to a manager was 'you should go to the police station because youve got hard proof of theft'

Yeh, right. The bloke was in the US.

He's OK...
Sometimes a bit relaxed, But generally he's ok.
Doubt he'd scam you - Been around forever.

Back
Top Bottom