Tap 'N' Play CA & BBL 2015/16 Official Thread.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Neil at Tap 'N' Play has sent us a preview image of the new BBL cards due out in early November.

$3.99 per pack and we have been told that there will be signatures and also a game worn component to the release.

Here is the BBL Base Card of Mitch Starc.

•TNP013 CA_BBL2015_ALL CONCEPTS_3AUG-36.jpg

I have been told that more previews will be shown on the Tap 'N' Play Facebook page over the coming weeks and months.

Cheers
Matt

Very Nice :)
Any news on who the sigs will be?
Do you know what the back of the cards will look like?

PS. Hopefully they spell everyones names right and get the left/right hand of every player right.

=D> :kick: :wave: :thumbsup: :D :)

Outstanding.

Can not wait to have these in hand. Looks like they have listened to the feedback!

Earlier release - check
Sig cards - check
Game worn - check

=D> :kick: :wave: :thumbsup: :D :)

Outstanding.

Can not wait to have these in hand. Looks like they have listened to the feedback!

Earlier release - check
Sig cards - check
Game worn - check

I spoke to Neil today and he mentioned that there will be 6 signature cards in this release and most (if not all of them) have not signed in any official product before.

The other point he mentioned was that the signatures will be redemptions as the players are not back in the country until at the earliest mid October (Ashes Series then Bangladesh Tour) so whilst they wanted them in packs, its just not physically possible.

Cheers
Matt

Very nice looking card.

Where will the cards be available for purchase from? Have not bought BBL or Tap 'N' Play cards before.

Very nice looking card.

Where will the cards be available for purchase from? Have not bought BBL or Tap 'N' Play cards before.

When I spoke with the guys from Tap N Play, they said they will be moving to network services this time round (the same people that do the AFL and NRL distribution through newsagents) so these packs and the new A League Release will be available at over 3000 petrol stations, newsagents etc.

Some of the major resellers will also have stock available.

Cheers
Matt

Silver and gold parallel sets again this year??

Hopefully with new distribution arrangements there will be more boxes in circulation.

Back
Top Bottom