TeamCoach 2015

Do you like the design of TeamCoach more than last year

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
TeamCoach gamecards for 2015 can be viewed on their website.
if you google 'Team coach' and then click 'more from teamcoach.com.au then click on about the 5th result with the following url you should get to the right page.
www.teamcoach.com.au/swf/TC15.swf

when i last checked the main link still sent me to the 'congratulations hawthorn page.
Do you know when teamcoach is relasing cards?

Really excited to get my hands on that Ryder card. How will they do his picture? Don't they usually get it from the NAB Challenge? And he won't be playing.

Brookeisb Paddy K how do you get in it keeps saying it needs a login and my teamcoach username and password don't work for it

the link doesn't work anymore, I think they must be finalising the inserts or something.

Really excited to get my hands on that Ryder card. How will they do his picture? Don't they usually get it from the NAB Challenge? And he won't be playing.
Teamcoach generally photoshop players guernseys onto shot from previous year.

A new teamcoach trading website will be launched in late march....sneak peek below... site is designed by 2 nine year olds...

FCX - Sneak Peek.JPG

A new teamcoach trading website will be launched in late march....sneak peek below... site is designed by 2 nine year olds...

Seems like a great idea for kids. If people want to see more:

http://www.footycardxchange.com/

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/footycardxchange

YouTube
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u6X3a1Nw6W8

But let's not forget this is a business, as per their Facebook entry
"Footy Card Xchange is a business where kids, can buy and trade AFL football cards safely."

Good luck with the venture.

Probably an option for kids/parents that can't get to the stores and markets that offer some form of card exchange already.

WHERE KIDS CAN TRADE SAFELY, I bet there will still be people trying to rip people off will be interesting to see how it all works

I can assure you, I don't think that two 9 year olds will be trying to rip any people off, especially when they have Simon Madden as their patron, and corporate support from many leading brands, media outlets, junior football leagues and AFL clubs... too much at risk, and the community benefits out-weigh the small amount of money that they may make anyway...

I can assure you, I don't think that two 9 year olds will be trying to rip any people off, especially when they have Simon Madden as their patron, and corporate support from many leading brands, media outlets, junior football leagues and AFL clubs... too much at risk, and the community benefits out-weigh the small amount of money that they may make anyway...
Never said they would, I was referring to people joining up to exploit other people it happens everywhere, so I hope it all runs smoothly

Yes, we all hope that it runs smoothly. The exchange purely acts the facilitator of a trade between parties and the rules of trading are very strict in how a trade works, registration and the rules etc. will be published on the 22nd March when the website is officially launched...

Yes, we all hope that it runs smoothly. The exchange purely acts the facilitator of a trade between parties and the rules of trading are very strict in how a trade works, registration and the rules etc. will be published on the 22nd March when the website is officially launched...
So it it $29.95 a year with all trades after the first 10 having a fee as well?

Yes, the $29.95 covers the first ten trades for free, and also $10 from the $29.95 is donated to the members, footy club, school or charity of choice. Each additional trade after the first ten, is costed at $2.99 to cover postage and handling costs.

It says that the trading starts in 12 days and 9 hours. You would think that the teamcoach cards will be released before then so it looks like it will be around the 20th that they are released

We believe that it will be anytime from the 20th onwards, with it likely to be Monday 23rd...

Back
Top Bottom