Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Not much NRL stuff going around these last few days so let talk Nines.

Enjoyed a full day on the lounge but had to wait a while to see the Doggies in action - and didn't they disappoint.

Twice.

Just good to see the footy back though. Parra & Sharkies impressed, Tigers too. Good to see the Broncos get pumped at the end.
Raiders over the Warriors was fun but not too many big plays so far. Maybe tomorrow. ;)

Surely that was a penalty try to Nagas in the Raiders v Tigers?

At the very least just because it was Kenny!

Agreed, absolutely robbed!!

46 points in 18 minutes, gotta love it.

Looking forward to some good games tomorrow with most spots in playoffs up for grabs.

Grabbed a foxtel 14 day free trial so can watch it as didnt get to see any last year

C'mon SHARKIES!!! Raiders are my smokies

It's like BBL - fast, fun, frenetic, frustrating.

Wonder when we'll see a 9's winner card in a set?

And if they expand the concept, there should be a pool with expansion team candidates : Brisbane Bombers, WC Pirates, Christchurch and Central Coast/ QLD. Hell, would love to also see Adelaide/SA AND NT Titans too and a Tonga, Fiji, PNG, Samoa pool too.

Like the experiments too and at the end of the weekend, it's done and dusted.

I don't think we will see a card as the Auckland Nines is run separately and there are licensing issues. I think ESP were looking at getting something in Elite from the 9's last season but couldn't due to these issues

How well are the ex Tigers going for the Tiger Sharks, into their first final* since the 1981 Amco Cup against the same side!, pity old Rex has passed on, he'd be apoleptic pronouncing the names these days.

I suppose if you don't laugh you cry. Apparently the Rabbitohs are after another trophy cabinet, have the Sharks got an empty 1 that they could have? haha.

I suppose if you don't laugh you cry. Apparently the Rabbitohs are after another trophy cabinet, have the Sharks got an empty 1 that they could have? haha.

back to your corner
268944-9b6245d0-a9f2-11e4-b4a3-9d4f296075c1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom