#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

just curious if it's true that once the product is returned (by newsagaents ect) it is destroyed, how would people feel if esp cracked open the packets they were going to destroy and if a redemption is there for them to auction the card off and maybe give the proceeds to charity?

just curious if it's true that once the product is returned (by newsagaents ect) it is destroyed, how would people feel if esp cracked open the packets they were going to destroy and if a redemption is there for them to auction the card off and maybe give the proceeds to charity?

Good idea

Idea of the week

Have just been told by a very respected person that all cases are in Australia. None of them are in china and the series is sold out.

Just wondering where they went if in Australia? The 1st 250 cases there were heaps on Ebay & if the other 400 cases have arrived & been sold you would expect at least the same amount if not more on Ebay. But its the opposite it has dried up on Ebay very few signature cards it just doesn't add-up?????:cautious::ermm:

There were only 575 cases in total to begin with (~600 equivalent when taking starter packs, album packs, etc, into account).

Spoke to Alex from ESP on Monday 1st of November and he told me the delay was because they couldn't read my return address. Fair enough, he then went on to say that it was being packaged up to be delivered that week, it's now 2 weeks later and still nothing! I tried to call today to talk to him but he had gone out of the office. Getting a little tired of this, I spent nearly $1500.00 on this thing and I kind of want to receive what I paid for!

Not the first time I have heard the "couldn't read your return address" story... Quite popularpopular

As far ESP care, the Redemption is a card in a $6 pack. That you paid $1500 for it on the secondary market - I doubt would concern them one iota. That they haven't delivered though is disappointing/strange.

Spoke to Alex from ESP on Monday 1st of November and he told me the delay was because they couldn't read my return address. Fair enough, he then went on to say that it was being packaged up to be delivered that week, it's now 2 weeks later and still nothing! I tried to call today to talk to him but he had gone out of the office. Getting a little tired of this, I spent nearly $1500.00 on this thing and I kind of want to receive what I paid for!

That sounds Familiar
Sorry to hear you haven't got it.

It'd be the first time buddy, I write like a girl, it's quite neat ☺
pete, they are like any business these days, bar a few, they lie to cover their arses!
I am getting absolutely jack of it, these days when I speak to them on the phone, I tell them straight out, you have 1 chance only get it right from word go, otherwise I will be sending and invoice for time and expenses incurred,
at $ 80 ph, ++++ GST they seam to get the message, Telstra, the ANZ, THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER, Debt collections agencys and others have already felt the sting.
It is about time some other businesses wake up and start really providing some service.

So this finally arrived today ☺! Thank you everyone who helped me out, giving me info on who to contact to find out what was happening, you guys are Champions ☺
20141128_145556.jpg
20141128_145617.jpg
20141128_145628.jpg
20141128_145636.jpg
20141128_145643.jpg
20141128_145643.jpg

Back
Top Bottom